cpt. 11

-LUCIFER'S POV-
"If you weren't so loud maybe we wouldn't have been tied up to a metal bar!" Chloe whispering.

"Well, you wanted to see if Mika was around here. Didn't you?" I groaned. Trying to understand her logic.

"Don't yell out her name!" She shouted.

"Oh, please detective. You wanted to find her! Maybe they have her here." I looked around.

"Ugh." She sighed, looking around also to spot something.

-NARRATOR'S POV-
Trixie was waiting for someone to pick her up. She was expecting Mika and well..that didn't go so well.

She sighed and decided to walk home, people eyeing her.

She recalls the night club Lucifer had opened and expected to see Mazikeen there.

"Maze!" Trixie sat on the barstool.

"Trixie! What are you doing here? It's wild in here." Maze said, looking at the people drinking.

"Well. It's been forever and it took me a while to get here to the point where it's 7:34PM.

"Of course. Who dropped you off?" She asked.

"Mika, but she didn't come today. Like she forgot about me." Trixie would sigh, recalling what happened earlier in the morning.

"Trixie?" Maze asked concerned. "You okay?"

"No.." Trixie looked at Maze.

"What's wrong? Let's take this to inside." Mazikeen walked out behind the counter and took Trixie's hand into Lucifer's penthouse.

They arrived as Mazikeen sat on the coffee table, in front of Trixie whom was sitting on the couch.

"Now, tell me. What's wrong?" Maze asked.

"Well..I think Mika has forgotten about me..All because of this Jungwoo guy I think that was his name..He bumped into her and he had his hands at her No no parts. She seemed like she didn't like it. He also had this expensive look on him, he had..Gucci?" Trixie would vent to the demon in front of her.

"Hmm. Well, maybe she hasn't. Have you ever thought of her going on a date with him? Or maybe trying to find herself someone to spend time with?" Mazikeen stiffened her posture.

"She should only spend time with me..I'm more important..Right?" Trixie looked at Maze. A anger filling over her.

"Trixie..Don't say that you're jealous. You clearly want Mika to yourself! Let Mika have other friends for a chance. Let her be her." Mazikeen breathed out as Trixie looked at her, again.

"You're right, Maze! I need to find new friends so I can forget about Mika!" She jumped off the couch and hugged Mazikeen.

Mazikeen smiled and hugged the child back. "Now. Let's go to the park so you can meet some new people there." She smiled.

-MIKA'S POV-
We arrived at Jungwoo's house..? That isn't a house..That's a castle. No..a mansion.

I stared in awe as I saw Jungwoo drag me out the car, my butt pressing against the concrete driveway.

It didn't sting at all, nor hurt. I was pushed inside. Continuing to keep my eyes closed.

I felt leather against my soft skin.

"Now. When are you going to open your eyes, Kitten?" I heard the guy say, as I shook my head no.

He growled and I felt a metal tool against my eyes, it was something to make them try to open?

Suddenly my eyes opened as he looked into my blue eyes, recognizing them. "M.."he tried saying.

"Mika?" He finally managed to let it out.

"Jungwoo.." I turned my head and twirled my hair with my finger.

"Y-You're the one I bought? The one whom was named kitten..?" Jungwoo grabbed my chin and made me look back at him.

"Yes.." I looked into his eyes.

He leaned in as I felt a pair of lips feel against mine. He kissed me.

My eyes widened as he put his hand on the back of my neck. I suddenly closed my eyes, and kissed him back.

It was a slow, but steady kiss. A passionate one. "Well..I-I'm sorry for hitting you and dragging you." He pulled away before saying.

"It's okay.." I said, smiling at him.

"You don't have to be here.." he scratched his head.

What happened to the all hard and dominant fuck boy Jungwoo? This isn't him.

I looked into his eyes deeply, trying to figure him out.

"Mika??" He said, snapping me back into reality.

"Huh?!" I yelled out.

"You were dozing off." Jungwoo said.

"Oh, my apologies." I looked again at him, but his chest.

"I'll live here." I looked up and nodded.

"R-really?" His eyes widened.

"Yes." I pressed my lips together. "Oh! Yeah..you need clothes." Jungwoo said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs into his room.

"Pick out anything..just don't make it obvious you've been at a strip club." Jungwoo chuckled.

I look around his closet and see something I like.

"What's this?" I pull out a what seems like a choker.

"Oh my...Get away from that!" He panicked and put it back immediately. "Oh.." I looked at him and changed into a outfit in front of him.

"Oh my gosh, Mika!" He covered his eyes.

"Well. I'm your property now, do whatever you'd love." I got on my knees in front of him and looked up at him.

I noticed him getting red as his lower body part was in front of my face.