Chapter 7

Jimin POV:

I waved at Taehyung bye because i wanted to discuss about dance steps with Jhope since he is in Dance major as me so i'm finding Jhope when i see a girl was feeling dizzy grabbing her head and that girl was Hana...?.  Yes it's her.

Me:"Hana!"i shouted and ran towards her but i got late and she fell on floor blacked out "Hana wake up!"i tried shaking her to wake her up"i-i have to  take her to medical room!"i said to myself and pick her up in my arms in bridal style and speedily walked to medical room.

Medical room:

As i kicked the door opened,i laid Hana on bed.

Me:"Is someone here?! My friend fainted!"i shouted. I just got worried.

Someone:"uh what happened to her?!"a tall boy came towards bed wearing a nurse coat.

Me:"I was passing by and and saw her unconscious so i hurriedly brought her here" i said glancing at Hana and then to nurse, i read the name tag on his coat and his name was Jin.

Jin:""Don't worry let me check first"he said examining her.

Me:"What happened to her Jin-shii"i asked him standing beside the bed.

Jin:"She is okay no need to worry, she is just a little weak that's why, take care of her"he said patting my shoulder walking away but stopped in mid track "And also young boy I'm sure I'm Hyung to you"he said smiling.

Me:"Uh i-i mean Jin-hyung"i said bowing to him.

Jin:"That's okay" he said chuckled and smiled "You should take her home after she awakes"he adds walking away.

Me:"But i don't even know where she lives"i mumbled pouting. Suddenly i got a call from taehyung.

Taehyung:"Yah! How much time are you gonna take huh?"he asked in a little angry tone.

Me:"I don't know yet"i said thinking of time when Hana will wake up.

Taehyung"Where are you?, tell me i'm coming, i'm here all alone"he asked.

Me:"...Medical room"i said

Taehyung:"What?! What happened to you Jimin-ah?!,Are yo-"before he gets more panic i cut him off.

Me:"Don't run Paboya!, I'm fully okay. Hana fainted so i brought her in medical room"i informed him because the way he was asking i knew he was running by voice.

Taehyung:"Oh Thank God! I got so worried, wait i'm coming" he said with a relief sigh.

Me:"Okay"i quickly hang up call because Hana was waking up and i stood beside her "Finally you awake, are you feeling good Hana?"i asked in worry.

Hana:"....Where am i?"she asked adjusting to the light of room and looking around the room.

Me:" In medical room. You fainted in hallway, so i brought you here, Jin-hyung said you are weak. You should eat food and-"i said in a hurry not even taking a breath and that's when i saw Hana was watching me ,blinking her eyes "Huh amm-" i got cut off by her.

Hana:"Haha you are so cute Jimin, Thank you for bringing me here and yeah i will eat, don't worry"she said smiling.

Me:"Then-" i was again cut off by someone bursting not opening but BURSTING the door open, i and Hana turned our heads to the person who came.
"Can't you open the door like a normal person Tae?, you scared us " I asked shaking my head in disbelief.

Taehyung:"uh sorry"he muttered and turned to Hana "What happened Hana?"he asked.

Hana POV:

Me and Jimin were talking suddenly the door opened and there stood Taehyung. After saying sorry he looked at me.And i unconsciously gulped.

Taehyung:"What happened Hana?"he asked still standing beside Jimin.

Me:"Uh i-i was walking towards class and suddenly felt dizzy and everything went black, Thanks to Jimin he brought me here"i said smiling at the end glancing at Jimin who also smiled back and mouthed "mention not".

Taehyung just nodded looking somewhere else.

Jimin:"Jin-hyung said she needs rest and i think she should take a leave and go home"he said eyes bit wide while saying. And i was internally aweing at him."Tae!, Can you drop her home?, Hana will tell you the address and dont worry about school, leave it to me"he advised smiling widely.
And i saw Taehyung's eyes went wide.

Me:"No i-im fine no need to go home, Thank you though"i said trying to get up from the bed but failed miserably.

Jimin whispered something to Taehyung and Taehyung sigh with a nod and jimin smiled crossing his arms on chest.

Taehyung:"Huh...You need rest Hana, let's go i can drop you home"he exclaimed and motioned me with his hand to lets go and starts walking towards the door but stopped on his tracks.

A/N:
Vote,Comment and Share!🌸
Thank you for reading!💜
Have a Good Day🌸

Please ignore my grammer and vocabulary mistakes...ik it sucks badly..as its not my first language.
SO SORRY🥺