Chapter 16

Last day of camp trip:

Taehyung POV:(Finnaly he came)😁

I woke up by myself today too, usually mom or jimin come to my apartment to wake me up. its the last day of camp and i'm not even enjoying the trip that much. Ofcourse Jimin always keep checking on me if i,m alright and always stays by my side to keep me company because i dont have anyone else beside him. I can freely do anything if he is with me.

I got ready and thought i should take a walk while listening to songs and i did. I put on handsfree and start playing the song. The weather was nice like it will rain soon today.I was enjoying the moment,when someone shouted my name and i knew who it was.

Jimin:"TAE!"he called shouting,he looked angry but what happened to him?

Me:"Jimin, what happened?"i asked

Jimin:"I called you for like thousand times and you are not listening!" he said placing his hands on his torso.

Me:"Jimin-ah i'm wearing headphones how am i supposed to know you are calling me pabo"i said shaking my head in disbelief.

Jimin:"Huh yeah sorry hehe"he said scratching his neck and i nodded with a smile.

We both were quiet like we both have something to say. But i wanted to ask one thing that keeps running in my mind.

Me:"Jimin-ah,...did you sent Hana to look for me yesterday right?"i asked looking at him for an answer he seems to freeze but relaxed soon.

Jimin:"...Huh you weren't answering my calls, i got worry and Hana saw me so i told her she-she said  she can help me find you"he said with a nervous smile then gazed down on grass.

Me:"Hmmm"i hummed and we resumed our walk.

Jimin:"....Tae...Hana is different"he softly said almost inaudible but when i catch on what he was saying i froze on my spot,he came ahead now facing me.

Me:"Jimin whatever you are thinking that's never gonna happen, Did you listen?... Never"i said my voice a bit harsh.

Jimin:"You can't live like this Tae! Why don't you listen to me once?!...Try to trust people. Try to make friends her-"i cut him off before he can say anything further.

Me:"I DON'T WANT TO JIMIN....I DONT NEED ANYONE!! AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND JIMIN...STOP THIS NONSENSE!"I yelled at him with fury eyes but thats when my world collapsed i yelled at Jimin!

Jimin:"DONT EVER TALK TO ME....I FREAKING HATE YOU TAEHYUNG!"he yelled and ran away, my heart sting when i saw tears in his eyes. I have never yell at him. What have i done?

Ever since Jimin and Hana became friends. Jimin would always ask me that Hana and I should be together. We should become friends and etc. He will say "Before someone else takes Hana i should take her already". And it annoys me whenever he ask me this but i can't say anything i tried but his mind never change.

I have my trust issues i have my reasons and jimin knows all about it. To whome ever i trust they break my heart... it hurts..its hurts badly. Everyone leaves me after getting what they wants. And now im not strong enough to go through another heartbreak. I hate myself for trusting people more than i should and i got the lesson and i can never forget this.

Now i'm walking back to find Jimin but i couldn't find him anywhere. I even tried to call him but he isn't answering,sure..he wont.

Suddenly something came to my mind Tent!. He must be in his tent yeah. I hurried there and opened his tent and found him sitting,head on his knees and silently crying and blanket all over him, i can just see his fluffy pink hair. My heart broke seeing this side. I immediately sat next to him and grabbed his hands which was around his knees.