Chapter 21

Few Days Later:

Minseo POV:

I'm walking with hana to cafeteria when i saw Jungkook talking to a girl showing his bunny smile and he is so close to her. I know this girl.Her name is Yeoni and she is in singing class too with me and jungkook. Yeoni is a nice girl but seeing them together laughing and being so close makes me so jealous.How much i wanna snatch my kookie from her.

When Jungkook's eyes met mine he smiled at me and waved but i glared at him and start walking fast grabbing hana's arm. I was so angry seeing that scene that i also wanna kill Jungkook.

Me and Hana sat on our table and soon after, Jimin, taehyung and jungkook came. Jungkook sat infront of me. We all chatted but i wasn't answering and talking with jungkook.I just don't want to talk with him.Maybe its not a big to someone but for me its hell of a big deal. So i want to ignore him for some time to stop my jealousy.

Suddenly Jimin's phone started ringing and he picked up his phone. He immediately smiled and became very happy he was literally jumping and we all looked at each other like what happened to him?.

Hana  POV:

Jimin picked up the call and he have a big smile on his face.

Jimin:"WHAT?!!....Today?!....OhMyGod What a pleasant surprise!.....ofcourse we both will come....sure dont worry....bye"he ended the call, he was over excited with joy we all looked at each other.

Taehyung:"What happened?"he asked grabbing his wrist to make him sit.

Jimin:"SHE IS COMING TAE!!"he shouted with excitement and Taehyung was confused.

Taehyung:"Who?"he asked.

Jimin:"Our Hyuni!...she is coming today"

Taehyung eyes also became over with joy.As if he passed in a very difficult subject.

Taehyung:"Ah really?! i missed her so much...When are we gonna pick her?!"

Jimin:"We will head straight to airport after school, she said to bring You too"he informed and taehyung nodded with a big smile spread across his face.

Jimin saw our three confused faces and smacked himself on head and laughed.

Jimin:"oh haha let me tell you..Hyuni is our bestfriend,she couldn't come with us as she was very busy there with her job so she got some days off now, so she decided to visit us"he explained and laughed while we all nodded.

But there was a weird feeling which wasn't feeling right to me,like how Taehyung's eye were filled with happiness after listening about this girl 'Hyuni' is coming. My mood was suddenly down. -Arghh what is happening to me? What is this weird feeling.-

Me:"ah i see good to hear"i exclaimed with a tight smile.

Next Day:

Today school is off jungkook said to lets hangout to have some fun and i couldn't say no to my friends so i agreed. But Minseo wasn't agreeing to come she said she don't want to but i made her agree too by pleading.

Minseo POV:

Yesterday kookie kept calling and texting me, at first i decided to ignore it but i thought it will be too much and he will be hella suspicious so i texted him back saying i'm not feeling well then we talked a bit but my answer was consisted of "yes" "No" "Humm".

Now im here with hana and kookie at amusement park because hana pleaded so much so i agreed.

Jungkook:"Where should we go first"he asked.