Chapter 13

1st Day of Camp Trip:

Hana POV:

I woke up at 8 in the morning i got up and saw jimin was still sleeping, suddenly i got the idea of taking my revenge.

I moved forward and start poking his cheeks pinching it slightly hard he groaned and he shot open his eyes wide.

Jimin:"Yah! It hurts! Aww my cheeks"he said rubbing his cheeks with his little hands.I was laughing at his painful reaction and that pout. "Yah! Stop laughing, you will pay for this "he said acting mad.

Me:"Aishh okay okay i won't, get up we are already late i think"i said standing up and he did too while glaring at me. When we woke up Bogum wasn't here.

We both got ready and went to help others to make breakfast. We both were walking when someone shouted.

Someone:"JIMIN-AH!!"

Me and jimin both turned our heads to the owner of the voice. Taehyung was walking more like running to jimin in anger. His eyes were red.

It was so sudden that jimin also start running to the other side and taehyung also ran behind him.

Jimin:"Tae i-i'm sorry haaa...i -thought you can sleep one day...without cuddles!"he shouted as he was breathing heavily by running for his dear life from taehyung.

Taehyung:"BECAUSE OF YOU I COULDN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!"he shouted tackling jimin and smacking his head. The view was really cute Gosh~.

After this jimin and taehyung talked in low voice.After some time jimin started laughing and taehyung smiled too.WAIT!
TAEHYUNG SMILED. It's my first time seeing his smile. He can smile too huh~

Jungkook:"Hana! Good Morning!"he said coming from nowhere.

Minseo:"Hana!!" She also came and placed her arms around my shoulder.

Me:"Hey guyz! Good Morning to you too"i smiled.

Jhope:"COME HERE YOU ALL LAZY ASS, BREAKFAST IS READY!!!"he called all of us and we did what he said. And ate breakfast with so much joy and it was delicious.

It was 12 in afternoon.

Teacher:"Okay students i hope you all slept well and also got energy from breakfast enough so you all can go boat riding and do cycling and whatever you want to do there and in the evening we will go to han river bridge. GOT IT!"he said in a loud voice in which we all nodded and excitement squealing can be heard from all students.
.
.
.
Minseo:"Hana let's do boat riding it will be fun, lets go"she dragged me towards the board riding.

Jungkook:"Hey wait for me you brats"he shouted while running towards us, we laughed and ran from there.

We all enjoyed boat riding we screamed, laughed, took pictures. It was fun.

We were still in cruise ship.Me and Minseo decided to sit for some time. We both were taking pictures again of scenery that's when my eyes fell on Taehyung who was sitting on the other side but he was already staring me. I quickly looked away in embarrassment, my heart was beating really faster.

Minseo:"Hana... Taehyung is looking at you"she said nugdging me

Me:"S-So?"i wanna die right now.

Minseo:"Why are you blushing huh Hana"she kept nudging and winking at me.

Me:"I'M NOT!"i accidentally said in extra loud voice everyone's eyes were on me now. I mumbled a sorry and bowed in embarrassment. arghhh i will kill you minseo.

Jungkook:"What you are not cupcake?"he asked sitting infront of me.

Minseo:"Our Hana i-" i glared at her.