Chapter 14

2nd Day of Camp Trip:

Hana POV:

Half of students woke up late today because we were all tired from yesterday. Now we are having breakfast preparation at 10 o' clock.

Jhope:"Ahh i'm hungry"he whined while placing his hand on his stomach.

Suga:"And i still want to sleep"he said yawning.

RM:"Argh you and your sleep"he said shaking his head.

We ate breakfast and washed the dishes and got ready to for our today's destination and it was a Park near han river which is really beautiful.

When we arrived there, our jaw hung open. The park was breath taking. There were so many kinds of flowers. Kids were enjoying their time with family. It's so nice to be here.

Me:"Minseo, lets go. There is a wish fountain"i said and grabbed her wrist and start walking.

Minseo:"Whaoo, thats amazing!.I'm gonna wish to be together with Jungkook!"she said eyes sparkling and her hands are clasped together.

Me:"aww so cute!"we came to the fountain. It's beautiful. There were many coins in there.

Minseo:"But i don't have coins"she said pouting.

Me:"Don't worry,here.. i have"i said giving her coin and she smiled brightly.

Minseo:"Wah! You are the best!"she said jumping.

Me:"Haha, lets wish now"i said and we both clasped our hands eyes closed and said our wishes and we threw the coins together in water.

Minseo:"Ah i really hope it will come true Hana"she said still looking at coins in water with hopeful eyes.

Me:"It will come true"i said patting her back"Let's go Jungkook must be finding us"

We head back to the area from where we came and saw that all boys of our class were sitting together. They were laughing their ass off.

Minseo:"Since he is busy with them lets go and take some pictures, there are so many beautiful sceneries to take pictures whooo!"

We took many pictures and videos, we even played. It was so fun. Its been a whiel we played like this, so it was like refreshing our childhood memories.

Me:"Yah minseo!...delete that video! I will freaking kill you!!"i shouted running behind her.

Minseo:"You really... think i will delete it.No way"she said taking out her tongue and laughing while running.

When minseo was running she wasn't seeing ahead because she was busy making faces towards me and she suddenly bumped into Jungkook and they both fell on grass with a hard impact, jungkook was beneath minseo.

First they had a long sweet staring contest and minseo was a blushing mess even jungkook ears was slight red. There faces were close.And i can't forget to capture this romantic scene. And i quickly took my phone out of my pocket and took many pictures of them. If it wasn't a park full of poeple, i will be squealing like a fangirl. Because i ship them alot!.

Minseo:"S-Sorry k-kookie...Uh-i"she was stuttering badly and i was seriously controlling my laugh.

Jungkook:"T-Thats okay"he said standing up than extent his hand to make her stand up too.

Jhope:"Whaoo i saw this same scene in a kdrama!"he suddenly shout from afar and squealed.

Now i couldn't control my laugh and burst out laughing with other while minseo and jungkook was now red like tomatoes.

"Jungkook are you blind not to see her love towards you or you are just acting pabo"i thought and i walked to minseo

It was evening already and everything light up in the park making it more beautiful now and on top of it the weather was so calming.

I was walking and enjoying the weather when suddenly someone came from behind and patted my shoulder i turned around and saw jimin panting.

Me:"Jimin!what happened?, why are you panting heavily?"i asked grabbing his shoulder in worry.

Jimin:"T-Taehyung....i-i can't find h-him"he said, worry was all i can see in his eyes.

Me:"How? You were with him right? And did you try calling him?"i asked

Jimin:"He said he wants some time alone i tried telling him i will walk with you but he said no. And yes i tried calling him many times he isn't answering it been 2 hours already...Hana i'm worry about him"he explained in one breath.

Me:"Don't worry okay...we will find him..amm you go find there and i will find there okay...and i will tell you if i find him"i said pointing to the directions with my finger and he nodded and walked away to find him and i also started finding taehyung.

To be continue from here~

A/N:

Hope u like it.
Vote,Comment and Share
Love you Loves!💜
Thank you!😘