Epilogue pt.1

Thank you so freakin much for 2K+ reads😭😭❤❤I cant thank enough. I love all so much.🎉❤I'm so freakin happy❤

♡Enjoy the Epilogue pt.1♡

2 YEARS LATER:

Third Person POV:

Everything has changed, everything is going smooth. They all became busy now with their own professions, their own work,as they have already graduated from high school.

Taehyung helps his father's business and soon is going to become the the 'CEO of Kim Corporation Company'. He is nervous but he is happy. Although he wanted to join the profession of singing his father insisted him to help with him and become next CEO, so he agreed. He is sad he couldnt go to his singing dream but the work he is doing he is loving it too even though it's hard sometimes.

Jungkook is now the CEO of 'Jeon Corporation Company'. He is happy about his business too. And his company is going in its peak. Because he is a hardworking boy and everyone loves him alot in his company. Now he is just waiting for Taehyung to become CEO of his company so they can collaborate with each other company brands.

As jungkook also couldn't got to fulfill his dream of singer. He was hurt but got over with it faster than he thought.

Taehyung and Jungkook often go singing and take few vocals they help each other alot. They became really close. They bicker fight and laugh at the next second.

Jimin and Jhope opened their own Dance studio which is called 'HopeMin Dance Studio'(cute right?)
Because they both love dancing so they decided to work together. The studio in just a little time is well famous.

Jhope's cousin Jin also got closer to Jimin. Because whenever he gets free he will go to meet Jhope and meet jimin there too so in just a lil meeting they became friends as jimin would always be there. Not just with Jimin he became friends with jungkook and others. RM is still their friend and they hang out together sometimes.In just 2 years they became very good friends.Even though they didnt had a proper talk in high school.

As Hana loves to play piano. Suga offered her to work with him which she gladly accepted. And about Hyuni she helps her mother in 'Fashion Designing' in Busan.

And about Minseo she is now a happiest housewife. Yes Minseo got married with non other than Jeon Jungkook last month.And they dont think they rushed in their relationship because they knew each other more than anyone else.They didnt need more time. To be all honest Jungkook was the one who couldn't wait to get marry with Minseo. He also thinks that two years are enough of dating they can go on date after marriage too. He wants Minseo to Officially become his now.

And he did, he did propose Minseo and who was Minseo to refuse her love she agreed and jungkook felt he is the happiest man in the world. They both are happy now alot happier than happy. They love each other alot. They were ready for it. So Jungkook rushed in marrying Minseo and he prepared everything perfect for their perfect wedding.The wedding was successful without any mistakes because jungkook didnt let anyone do mistake. And that day is more memorable when their friends was there when they congratulated them when they cheered for them they way they all cooed at their wedding kiss. Minseo was really happy when she whispered her new name 'Jeon Minseo' that day, her smile didnt left for even a second.

Everything is going perfect for all of them They way the wanted.In just 2 years many things happened.

♡{Few Flashbacks from 2 years}♡

《Flashback 1》

[When they all went in their first picnic]

Jimin:"Yahh!!, COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY SANDWICH!"he shouted running behind jungkook