1. Las Vegas

Oh, it's just me, myself and I
Solo ride until I die
'Cause I got me for life
Oh I don't need a hand to hold
Even when the night is cold
I got that fire in my soul

Lisa POV

As a Youtuber i get the perks to have fully funded trips to different locations. Alot of brands sponsers trips to promote their product. Sometimes i think how lucky i am to have the life i am living. Still it feels so empty yet it's so full. My mind has a million thoughts everyday. Today i am surrounded by people. As i sit in the conference room at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino my mind runs a million miles. Yes that is also where i am staying. This Brand really outdid theirselves.

Lisa! Lisa! i hear as i snapped out of my thoughts. Yes Karen? Karen is my only friend in the youtube world  and my own world. She is kind of feisty but also very sweet. Karen knows everything about me, she is the one and only person i can depend on. Have you heard? There is a big afterparty girl! Ohmy that means she is going to drag me along aswell. No i did not know that. Are we all invited ? i asked hoping that we are not. Yes and we have to go. That girl with the huge fake boobs just told me that there are going to be famous artists performing. We have to go 1000% Lis. I saw that look on her face, the i don't take no for an answer look. Fine we will go but we won't stay till the end okay? i looked at her with anxiety gushing in my eyes. Okay she said while rolling her eyes for me. Gosh how i love her.

After changing and dressing out of 5 dresses Karen was finally satisfied with what i was wearing. It is Vegas baby, we have to be slutty dressed she said screaming those words into the air. A little black dress that shows my whole body. I am not even thinking about bending down, because with this dress everybody might see everything. As we arrived to the veneu it was really clear that this was a VIP or a private kind of party. Everybody was wearing the most expensive clothes and shoes. The fellow youtubers i came with were wearing the sexiest outfits. Some even almost made me stare out of shock. Do you know why they do that? That is only to attract the famous men in here. Look at her Lis, she already has almost 5 million followers but she is still not satisfied. These people are so fame hungry. I grabbed Karen really hard. Don't you dare leave me alone here babe i looked at her with fear in my eyes. Karen was known to dissappear during parties. I would always find her at the end with some guy clinging on to her. We are so different yet so compatible. Okay i won't. And again she rolled her eyes while saying that, so that means i will see her tonight at the end lol!

G-Eazy POV

Tonight is my last performance in Vegas. Yeah baby finally. I just performed at two other events and this is the last one Matt said. As i look into the mirror i see a tired guy, a guy who needs a long vacation. What is this kind of shit Matt? There is not even an audience here. Are you guys fucking kidding me? The frustration on how tired i was became a lashing out to Matt. No the crowd is not even here Gerald. The woman just informed me that the girls just boarded the busses. Girls will be girls so let's just wait it out. I was so tired that arguing with Matt was not an option. What kind of girls? Youtubers. You don't know who youtubers are? Matt asked me laughing his ass off. Youtubers are girls who... STOP MATT! Does it look like i give a fuck? I am tired let's do this shit and go to the hotel. Fine as you please Gerald. 

After waiting for more than 15 minutes i see alot of...girls coming into the venue. Only girls? i asked matt. Yes that's why it took so long i think. Okay Okay. Let's get ready to perform then. They asked for a performance of 30 minutes so this should go by really fast. There are other people performing aswell, but i asked to go first since i am hella tired.

After the performance Matt informed me that alot of my friends are here. I am not even knocked out drunk yet. This night is really turning into something. It became even much more strange when i saw her...

Lisa & Karen

I was into this kind of shock or awe should i say. I stopped where i was standing. I was staring at this beautiful, hot and sexy woman. She took my breath away in that moment. This whole situation was becoming fucked up for me. I never experienced this... someone taking my breath away. I snapped out of it when i felt Matt hands on my shoulder. Ready to go? he asked me smilingly. I smiled at him and i know that devil smile we geminis make and told him while shaking my head we are not going anywhere. Who is she? he asked me instantly. Her i showed him... 12 o' clock.