17. Goodbye

If we shall dance we shall dance for the night

I wish for love but sweet love takes her timeHand on my heart allegiance to the nightEvery star waits for the darkness to shineWhy do I cry when the tears never dryWhy do I drown when I look through your eyesLove is the morning that succeeds the nightI was gone by the first sign of the light

Lisa POV

The moment i told him he was a mistake. I could see the tears coming out of his eyelids. He just stood there in silent for what seems an eternity. He looked at me, more like he stared at me. I have no clue what is going in his mind. But it feels like i can break at any moment now.

G-Eazy POV

I look at her carefully. I stare at her...taking up this moment. Because i know after today i will never be able to look at her like this. She looks at me worried. Oh god what have i done. I feel like i can't breath. I feel like i will pass out. How do i make this better? Can i make this better? My heart feels so heavy. I feel like i am going to pass out. A mistake. She sees me as a mistake, i don't blame her. I have not given her happiness, but only pain. I am going to leave now i tell her. She says nothing. This really is over. I walk up to her. I can feel her shiver. I plant a kiss on her cheeck. I can taste the saltiness of her cries. I love you Lisa, always have and will. I then go away, before i make it even worse for her.

Lisa POV

As he leaves, i thought i would scream...cry out loud...nothing..nothing comes out. I have cried so much in the past days that i feel so numb now. I have made the right choice. I know i have i keep telling myself. I now have to film a statement video for my Youtube channel to state the obvious that has happened. I don't really need to explain anything to anyone, but my subscribers need to know. Also i am going to take a break from the internet for a while, that's also what i have to say in my statement.

Karen POV

Lisa i know exactly what you need. Don't roll those eyes at me. We are going somewhere. I don't know where, but we are. Start packing your bags. We leave tonight! Tonight? Lisa asks. Yes Tonight. Now go on! You only need to pack up bikinis, I have already booked the flights for tonight. We will leave when there are no paps outside the airport and off we will go! Okay?

Lisa POV

As Karen leaves, there i am, all alone again in this big house. I filmed the statement video for today. Food passing through my mouth is so hard. I don't have this interest in anything anymore. Maybe Karen is right. I need this trip...to whatever we are going to. As we go in our Uber i hear my mobile ding. What if it's him Karen? What if something happened? No you are not checking it. Turn that off. Flight-mode please. I look at her and realize that maybe i loved too much. Now it is time to wind off. As i put in on flight-mode. Up in the air in the clouds i try not to cry and show Karen that i can do this...for her and for me.