28. Afraid

Count my blessings, not my flaws

Leveled up now I'm a bossI double back from every lossSo worry not at all, 'cause I'm on a waveI'm on a waveI'm on a waveWatch me rise like the tideThey all want to ride the wave

Lisa POV

The moment he spoke those words i felt like i was going to faint. He ran up to me, took me in his arms and started crying. I didn't know what to do so automatically i started to cry.  With my muffeled voice i started talking to him... i found out yesterday i am. I am sorry but i didn't know how to tell you. He then cups my face with both of his hands and i can see the tears. I'm sorry i whisper to him. Sorry? Why are you sorry? This is the best news you could have given me. My assistant just walked in. Awkward. Lisa we have a problem. What problem love? TMZ knows about the pregnancy. What? How? Wait... did Matt just call you for that? Yes he thought i should hear it from him before from anyone else. Oh god! No baby it is allright. Don't worry. He says to me assuring.

G-Eazy POV

As i ride back home. I can't stop smiling. I am so fucking happy, but i am also somewhat afraid. I didn't want her to feel that i am afraid. What if she might think i am not ready? I don't want that. I am ready. As i walk into my home i see Matt with a big smile on his face as i scream out loud GUESS WHO IS BECOMING A FATHER? 

Lisa POV

So he was actually crying? Karen asks for the 100th time. What now? she asks me. I don't know Karen, but atleast he is happy about it. I mean i am not liking the publicity at all so i am going to be high on guard on alot of things now. I contacted someone i knew from TMZ, it is the doctor who sold them the information, do you want to sue? Karen asks. Nooo... i don't want that bad negative aura in my space again. Actually Gerald has a reliable doctor. Someone who signs NDA's etc. So he is taking me for my first Ultra-sound with him later in the day. Wow really? Yes he said he is going to pick me up at around 2. Wow Lisa! that is in like 3 hours. What is it? I am just scared you know. Yes i know, but don't worry everything will work itself out. Okay? Yup it will.

First Heartbeat

G- Eazy POV

He is the best i tell her as we are on our way there. He closed his whole practice for us, so don't worry. Even his assistant is not there. Nothing will go out okay? i try to assure her. She just smiles at me with those beautiful eyes. I hope our baby gets her eyes and smile.

Lisa POV

I can feel his hand in mine and it warms my heart. I then rest my head at his shoulder. Don't worry, nothing will happen to our baby. I will make sure that everything will work out perfect he says. OUR baby. OMG, he said our!! I don't know what witchcraft came onto me but i with one hand held his face and started to kiss him. I don't know what it is but the butterflies began going off in my belly. He is being so thoughtful and caring. i would have never imagined this. Here we are he says. This place really looks...expensive lol i say to him. As we walk to the room, again the cold gel on my stomach makes me so happy. He holds my hand and the warmth of his skin makes everything feel so great. From what i can tell you are almost 3 month pregnant the doctor says. I will write you some vitamins and other things you need. I will then also have to sort out a birthing plan with you guys. But everything seems lovely. They both look healthy he says.

G-Eazy POV

Both? What do you mean both? Twins. You do know you are having twins right? the doctor asks. I thought she already did a ultra sound from what you told me he says. I did not know what came over me but i started screaming out of joy. Even the doctor started laughing. Twins! Twins! She is giving me twins! i started saying out loud. I had to hug her and kiss her. Oh Lisa you have no idea. You are making me the luckiest man on earth! Doctor are you sure? Gerald i have been doing this for over 30 years, i know it when i see twins.

Lisa POV

Twins. I still can't believe that i have two babies in my belly. I am so in shock. I am even in shock by the way he is reacting. The way he is smiling and laughing with tears just warms my heart. Oh Gerald. I really love him.