30. Baby

Lisa POV

Tomorrow it will be 6 months that my babies are on this earth. We have been enjoying every moment together with them. Gerald can't wait to marry me and i can't wait to be his forever. We have been through allot and came out stronger than ever. I had a C-section but thank god everything was alright. I have two healthy babies, a loving fiance and an amazing life. I have started to upload more on Youtube, starting last month. Being and becoming a mother has been so special to me, the bond that i share with them is so freaking fulfilling. I can;t wait to go on tour with us four. Karen is pregnant at the moment. She is expecting a baby boy. I kind of forced her to get pregnant but after she saw my babies she finally gave in. As i lay down in bed right now i can;t help to feel so blessed. Gerald is gone to look at those babies again, but this time would be the last time for the night he promised. He has been an amazing father, he has helped me more than i have ever imagined he would. He is still sober and devoted to me. As i lay under the covers i start praying to God for blessing me with all of this abundance.

Name Reveal of the twins:

Boy : Gerald Jr. Gillum

Girl : Elisa Gillum

G-Eazy POV

As i walk into the room i see her laying in bed. So sexy. Wow someone is looking extra delicious today. The way she still is shy when i compliment her. Wow. As i lay down beside her i look at her eyes, her nose and her lips. I can't wait till you become my wife. As i start kissing her she comes on top of me. Pregnancy made her so thick that i can't seem to get enough of her. As sits on me she starts grinding that sweet ass on my dick. Oh fuck Lisa. If you are going to keep doing this i am going to cum i tell her. Fuck i moan out. As she is completely naked on top of me i can see her  breast bouncing as she continues to grind on me. Lisaaa i moan i am going to cum please stop. I then take her off me as she lays down with her back on the bed. I start with sweet kisses in her neck as i make my way down there. As i start to lick her clit, she goes up with her ass, fuck she is so sexy. When i put two fingers in her, she starts to moan like crazy. Oh fuck me please Gerald. Oh god she is starting with the begging. It fucking turns me on so much. As i go in and out of her she starts to go with her hips on the rhythm i go in and out of her. Fuck she moans out. Gerald i am going to fucking squirt i hear her moan. I go in much faster as she moans her throat out as she pours out her heavenly juices in my mouth.

Lisa POV

As i squirt i feel this heavy thing unloading out of me. I am so out of breath. He then comes on top of me and starts to look in my eyes and i have to laugh. What? i ask him. You taste sweeter than all of the strawberries in the world. Gerald i say to him pouting. As he starts to kiss me i stop mid-way. Gerald...please fuck me. Please let me feel that cock inside of me. Hmmm he started to moan. You don't even have to ask twice my lady. As he puts the tip of the cock inside me i can feel another orgasm coming soon. Fuck Lisa i hear him moan. I am going to cum so quick baby i am sorry he saying to me. As he goes inside of me, the warmth of his cock, the pounding of his in me. Oh fuck i moan it out. As he goes in and out of me, fuck. I am going to cum baby please don't stop i moan out to him. As he goes in deeper and deeper i can also feel that he is going to cum. Fuck yeah i am cumming i moan out to him as he fucks me deep . I can feel his warm sperm dripping out of me. Oh i love you Lisa i hear him moaning out of breath. Did you just cum in me? i ask him. He starts laughing as he now is laying beside me and just holding me. Yes i did he said snorting. Gerald i smirk. What? i want more babies he says. Oh you crazy man...and i love you too. As i kiss him on his nose, we cuddle and then fall asleep in each other arms.

THE END

Authors note ~ hey you guys please keep voting on every chapter and let me know if there are faults in some chapters. PS my native language is dutch. I hope you all enjoyed this story. I have already have a new Story. You guys will love that too. Keep following me as i soon will start with the new Story. Love you ALL !