10. Tour

Heart is racing hard
Got you on my mind
Don't ever think I don't
I know what you like
And I'm the only one that ever should
Know when I cross your mind
Make you wanna hit it right
Right now, but don't even think about it
I could get you right, yeah
And I'm the only one that ever could
But what you should do...

Lisa POV

Tomorrow is his last day of tour and after that Gerald will be here for a while he said. I will be then focusing on making new music again babe. I miss him. I have not seen him for 2 weeks now. I have not told him that i am ready to take the next step. I have been thinking of ways to tell him. Two weeks! i have had two weeks of time to think and he is coming tomorrow. I wanted to tell him in a way over text but not personally. The fact that i am in love with him i will tell him personally. We have been texting and facetiming non stop. As we have been dating for now almost 3-4 months is mind shocking to me. I haven't told Karen anything yet. Karen was away on a campaign that youtube has started. Youtubers going to places in Africa where there are no internet or anything at all. She arrived yesterday and she already texted me that she is coming over right now. I have no one on this earth except Karen. She is my only family. I am scared to tell her about everything. Judged, i am scared of being judged by her. Her opinion really matters to me. Tring! My phone makes a sound. 

Lisa POV

The cutest picture of him. He makes my heart melt like no one has ever done. As i was going to answer his message my frontdoor bell rang. Oh god Karen is here! Karen has had a completely different look. She is tanned and looks so happy. As she rushes in she hugs me so tightly. I have missed you so much she screams. I look at her with almost tears in my eyes. Please come in we have so much to talk about i tell her.

Conversation between Lisa & Karen:

LISA                                                                                                                                                        Karen

So tell me! How was Africa?

No no no no we are starting with you madam

Okay fine. Let me start from beginning.

Wow Lisa. That was too much in one time.

Too much information. 

Please tell me, are you really going to do this?

Yes i am.

I am in love with him.

I just can't believe it.

I know it seems surreal to me almost too.

I am happy if you are happy babe

but if something does happens 

of any kind i am always there for you

Sister for life

Sisters for life

So tell me how was Africa?

I met someone

No you didn't!!! 

Tellll meeeee!!!

Who is he? Tell me everything!

He is 32, a soccer player who also volunteered for the youtube campaign

He is nice, live here in Cali and i can't wait for 

you to meet him!

Omg i am so happy for you!

Look at us both

Both with men in their lives!

 Lisa POV                      

After chatting with Karen for hours she finally left. I am so happy for her. Those four hours of chatting were just not enough. Thank god she is back. We already made plans to talk over alot of things when we get together again. As she is back she will be stormed with work stuff of 5 months, so i want to leave her to finish that before we start making plans again. I just took a bath and as i am wearing my robe i am having this dirty thought of how i can tell him i am ready...to be his! As i send him the picture, i also ask him in the text: Want to come and rip this off?

Picture Lisa sends to G-eazy:

Authors note:

So finally They are going to have intercourse! Are you excited for the next chapter?