25. Sick

And now I'm missin' your love, I'ma roll up
I'm faded once again, I don't know where I am
But I just know I'm driftin' far from you
I'm tryna keep my head strong, but my heart
Won't just let me grow away from you
Don't you know we're driftin' off, driftin' off?
I know you think that it's my fault for fallin' off
All this hope and disregard, driftin' off
I know you think there ain't no fault, I fall apart
And now I'm missin' your love

Lisa POV

I have never felt so terrible in my life, like i did last night. The way he spoke those words out. It seemed that he wanted some type of closure and that he got it last night. I was so happy to see him. I didn't make it known but i was booming with these emotional feelings, but instead he said words i never thought would come out of his mouth. Damn, i even thought i would say that and not him! The rehab facility really did him good...i think. The way he chose for us not to hurt anymore before it got worse really was something amazing. But why do i still feel so bad? I have been feeling sick and have been throwing up like crazy. I am so stressed out by all of this. Thank god i decided to take a break from all of this. But it hurts... it really still hurts me...that in the end he didn't fight for us...

G-Eazy POV

I had to do it. I needed to do it. I love her so much that it had to happen. I had to say goodbye to her. I know hope that she finds true love, and that he treats her good and better than i have ever had. By her being in shock last night i understood that she never expected me to say those words to her. But i had to. Matt thinks i am crazy, but in my eyes i did her a favor of getting rid of me. Plus the fact that i had to make it easier for her by doing it myself. My heart hurts. My soul hurts. It hasn't been even 10 hours that have gone by and i still want to take everything back. Pretend like everything has never happened. Go right to her and take back my words. Hold her. Kiss her. Be with her. Every-moment-of-the-day. God how will i survive this?

Lisa POV

I have the best friend ever. Karen coming over to sleep is just what i need. 

Sugar loaded food- RomComs- Popcorn- Cozy nights- Not sleeping alone

Next morning

Last night was amazing! As i woke up i can see Karen still dreaming about something great as i see her smiling in her sleep. As i look down on my nightstand i see that it is almost 9 in the morning, before i do something else i rush to the bathroom and head right to the toilet where i throw up like crazy...there goes all the food from last night! Lisa are you okay? i hear Karen asking. Wow i woke her up. As she stands in the doorway she looks puzzeled at me. I am okay don't worry i tell her. Since when have you been throwing up Lisa? Oh wow here comes doctor Karen again. I don't know honey i tell her as i wash my face. Lisa? What Karen? Don't worry i will try to go to a doctor today. This stress thing is doing crazy things to my body. Are you sure? she asks. Sure that it is the stress? I frown at her really badly. Karen might always play doctor but most of the time she is always right. What do you think? i ask her. When did you last get your period Lisa? uhhhhh... i don't know anymore i tell her confused. Oh boy i see her shock face now. Lisa... don't you think you are pregnant? she asks me. The moment she said the P word i could already feel it deep down in my heart that she is telling the logical thing...that might be true. Am i? Am i pregnant Karen? i look at her with a confused mind.