15. Geralds Girlfriend(s)

Everybody got the shock of their life after G-Eazy made a post on instagram

This is the woman i have been seeing for a time now. The woman i am in a relationship with. LISA. The love of my life. I love her so much that i would do anything for her. She is the most realest person i have ever met. I see myself getting old with her & having kids with her. I screwed up. I screwed up big time you guys...

TMZ Reports!

G-Eazy just made a post on the gram! Telling that he has a GF! He has been dating all this time. And we TMZ have found out that he has been dating a famous youtuber named Lisa Snow. We also found out that they have been going at it hot and heavy!

TMZ Reports!

TMZ just got tons of messages from girls claiming that they have been hooking up with G-Eazy just last week! Many girls have also reacted on his post that has now disabled the comments, stating that he has been frequently hooking up with hem but he was always knock out drunk. G-Eazy just burned his own ass! Everybody has been trying so hard to keep the pictures of him and other women out of the news while the women are posting the pictures of them and G-Eazy with the dates. A group has been formed. G-Eazy's spokesperson has not replied to our calls to confirm anything. But the picture of him with so many other girls speak for itself. Everybody here is just feeling sorry for that girl he claims he is with.

TMZ Reports!

We just got in information that a girl claims she also has been seeing G-Eazy. Wonder is that she looks almost like Halsey which shocked everyone at first when the pictures came out. The girl named Vanessa, claims that G-Eazy always comes to her when he is high as a kite. She also claims he always comes to her either drunk or high.

Author notes:

So what do you guys think of it? Now it's really over isn't? What will happen when Lisa finds out that he has been cheating on her the whole time. Also in the next chapter she will finally confront G-Eazy! Brace yourselves lol