24. Mine

Wow, last night really got away (ay)

Woke up at six ain't seen the sun today

But, still thanking God I saw another day (ay)I check my phone and try to run a play

You say I drink too much, I think you think too much

I hate that everytime we talk I'm always in a rush

You live across the universe and you ain't lit as us

Well, I guess that's just what the difference was

If you could see my face

Last time we had talked I thought you needed space

Thought you wanted me erased,yeahYou said you thought you wanted me erased (ay, ay)

Lisa!

Lisa!

Open the door!

Lisa!

Lisaaaa!

Please open the door!

Lisa are you there?

Lisaaaa?

Lisa POV

I hear this banging on my front door. I woke up with a shock. OMG he is here. I turn on the lights and run downstairs to the front door. Before i open the door my hand stops at the door handle. My own body just had that reaction. Lisa? I can hear you breathing he says. Him speaking made me come off the thoughts i was just having. Lisa? he calls softly. Oh god. What do i do? My hands are trembling. My heart is going a hundred miles per minute here. What is he doing here? Should i just not open the door? I calm myself somehow down. I take a deep breath as i put my hand on the door handle and open it. There he was...looking like a lost puppy...like he had seen a ghost...like he was so lost in life. He just stares at me. Hi i hear him say softly. He mumbles something but i don't understand what he is saying. My nerves are shooting through this roof. Before i know it he runs to me and hugs me. He is hugging me. I don't know how to react...i don't know what to say or do. I am tired Lis i hear him whisper to me. He then goes up the stairs. Where is he going? Does he seriously think we are going to have sex right now?! As i follow him i see him getting into my bed. SLEEPING? He is seriously going under the covers and sleeping. I then left the room as i see him doze off. I then call Matt instantly. 

Matt he is here.

What? How is he?

Is he drunk?

No, nothing. 

Is he going off at you?

What happened?

Nothing.

Nothing?

Yup nothing. He just went into my bed.

What?

Yes, he is sleeping now.

What do you want me to do?

Do you want me to come pick him up?

Noo...no..let him just sleep.

Did he drink?

No he is not . He smells nothing like that.

Thank God!!!!

Please let me know if you need me.

Yes Matt.

I will call you when he wakes up.

Yes.

Lisa?

Yeah?

You know he loves you right?

Yes i know

Okay bye.

Bye Matt.

Lisa POV

As he is sleeping in my bed i quietly go to my room after ending that call with Matt. I can see his body go up and down...good he is breathing...thank god! As i go into bed beside him, i hear him shuffle. As i lie down with my backside to him,i feel him him coming closer to me. He then cuddles and hugs me. Please let us stay like this...this moment...only you and me...and this moment i hear him say. Okay i whisper softly. I can feel his breath on my neck which automatically makes all of the hair on my body stand up...goosebumps! 

G-Eazy POV

As i lie down with her i feel myself becoming calm. After i read the article about her and this guy, all the fibers in my body wanted to kill this guy. Who the hell is he? Then i again forgot that this is LA...anything for show business. I took the car and went someone away...i don't know where i was but it had alot of trees. She...she is the only one that came up in my mind. I feel her warmth. I feel her heart beating rapidly. She is calming me down,but she is not calm herself. I missed you i tell her. Rehab was alot. I wanted to get out daily. I thought about you every moment i was there, but i didn't cross any line, i wanted to get better, for you...for me...for us! I cannot take back for what i have done to you, for how bad i made you feel. It was not you, it was me. You are the most perfect thing on earth. You are the most important thing on earth for me. In a way that scared me. You scared me...Our relationship scared me. I know that starting that with you was something so real and innocent and raw that i became scared. I started drinking...doing drugs...i sometimes acted like i was doing this for you. I am not searching for an excuse for me cheating on you. But i think you deserve better, better than me. I only came here not to hurt you anymore...i want to end this officially between us... I love you, i always have and will. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me...but you deserve better... i don't deserve to have your love... Goodbye Lisa...Goodbye my baby girl...