11. SEX

I'm on some kind of drug

Can't explain all the ways you get me highI'm on some kind of drugCan't explain. Don't keep me waiting all nightGirl, come through.That bath water runningFire be burningIn my hotel roomCome through.Champagne be poppingSystem be knockingIn my hotel room

G-Eazy POV

I received a message from Lisa. My heart skips a beat everytime she sends me something even if it's a picture of her salad bowls or just a text. Holy Moly! As soon as i opened the message all my blood went rushing to my fucking dick. I was so hard within no time. My throath became dry. Fuck this girl! She is sending me a direct message. She wants me...she want me in her! Fuck! Thank god i am heading home tomorrow. Now i won't be able to sleep at all. I type in: I want you...all of you...your heart,soul and body. 

Lisa POV

I have turned on i think around more than a hundred candles in his house. I texted Matt and he said to me when he will be arriving here. I couldn't wait no more so i decided to surprise him. I was waiting for him in his bed which i filled up with rose petals. When he followed the trail to his room i could hear him open the door. Hi i say softly, surprise! as i run to him and jump up as he lifts me up and starts kissing me. He pushes me on the bed, removes his jacket and comes on top of me. He starts to kiss me and our tongue play that familiar game again. He then trails kisses from my lips to my jaw...to my neck...he starts to suck on my skin. Fuck i moan out. He starts sucking on my earlobe while he grinds in me. I could feel his dick growing and growing. Gerald i moan out...please Gerald? He stops and looks me into my eyes. What do you want baby? he asks seductively. You i answer him. I want you...in me...

G-Eazy POV

The way she moans makes me harder and harder. As i remove her clothes i can't stop but stare at her. Fuck Lisa you are so perfect i say to her. As i remove my clothes i can't see where her eyes trails of...to my dick. As i go on top of her i start kissing her on her lips...i trail of to her jaw...to her neck...and i stop trailing when i reach her nipples. I start sucking on her right nipple while i massage her left boob. Oh fuck baby i hear her moan. I softly bite on her nipples aswell. I trail further of down. As i almost reach her vagina i start kissing her inner thighs. 

Lisa POV

I could feel him teasing me. He started to leave kisses my left inner thigh and then he went on to my right. I could feel his warm breath on my pussy. Then i feel his soft tongue on my clit. Oh yeah...right there..i start moaning. Fuck he is so good at this. I could feel him sucking on my clit. Slowly he starts putting one finger in me and slowly he puts in another finger. Fuck stop teasing me i scream at him. He then starts to finger me. He goes in and out of me so fast while he still licks my clit. Fuck..fuck...fuck yeah i moan out. Fuck baby...don't stop...fuck Gerald...don't fucking stop i cry out. Fuck fuck fuck i am going to come...fuck i am coming baby. Ohhhhh yeahh ahhh fuckk i scream out as my whole body starts to shake and i squirt out all of my juices for him. He then looks so innocent at me.

G-Eazy POV

I almost felt like i was going to cum when i saw her body shaking so heavily. She is really a piece of art. She then sits up and with her finger asks me to come to her. As i lay down on that bed she then comes on top of me and starts to kiss my neck. I am getting goosebumps all over my body when she started to suck on the skin in my neck. She then grabs my dick and i could feel her rubbing the tip of my penis against her pussy lips. Now she is the one teasing me. Fuck Lisa if you keep doing that i am going to cum on you now i say to her. She laughs and then i could feel pressure as she is now sliding down on my dick. I could feel the tightness of her. I could feel her warmness surrounding my penis. Fuck i moan out. I feel my whole dick disappearing in her as she moans the fuck out as she starts riding me slowly at first...fuck i could feel my whole dick going in and out of her as she wildly rides my soul out of my body. Fuck baby don't fucking stop i tell her as i grab her by her hips and thrust even deeper into her. Fuck me Gerald! Fuck me baby! Fuck me deeper! i hear her moan. If she is going to keep saying that i am going to fucking cum. I flip her then over as she now lays on her back on the bed and me on top of her.

Lisa POV

As he flipped me over he then puts his dick into me again and starts to thrust in me faster and faster. He was going so deep in me. As he thrusts deep in me he starts to bite my nipples, my neck and my lips. I can't stop moaning. Oh yeah Gerald...fuck me...fuck me faster i moan out as he now goes faster that i can feel another orgasm coming again. Fuck yeah baby i am going to cum. Fuck don't stop i am coming ahhhhhhhh. As i cum he then goes even faster and doesn't stop as i could feel his thrusting getting deeper. He starts to moan. Fuck Lisa i am coming he moans out. He starts to fucking hold both of my hands above me as he cums in me. I could feel his warm sperm in me and then dripping out of me.