13. Game over

It's hard to sleep these days
The sounds of all the screams keep me awake
Love is gone, love is gone
Bend until we break, stand by and watch us all go up in flames
Love is gone, love is gone (uh, yeah)

Lisa ~ I will never forget this.  22 november 2019. The day it all changed. The day he broke my heart. The day he broke me...

Lisa POV

My baby traveled to the United Kingdom. I will be in Brighton he said to me. This is the first time in months that we will be apart for more than one day. He will be gone for almost a week. As months went by i got the know the ''real'' Gerald. The one who also loves alcohol. I have heard of the drug use but i have never seen him use it in front of me. He also made sure that when he is with me he is drug free, not high. I have tried to talk to him about rehab or other programs but he keeps beating around the bushes. As i try to sleep, i can't. He has been gone for 3 days now. I haven't heard that much from him, but i understand that. I am used to the life he is living. I do hear from Matt alot. His manager also became one of my friends in those months. As i try to sleep i have no idea which position to sleep as, since i always clinged on to him.

TMZ Reports:

Reports just came in that famously known rapper G-Eazy has been spotted with a couple of unknown strippers on a yacht sniffing what seems to be cocaine. They left the yacht where they then continued to party in a hotel room. G-Eazy was boning around 6 woman in that room the hotel-worker claimed. Two women were seen leaving his room this morning at 7 in the UK. TMZ claims there are more pictures to be released.

Matt (G-Eazy Manager) POV

As i try to wake Gerald up i am bombarded by phonecalls. Shit! Damage control. Or should i just leave it like this? Rappers are known to do this stuff and this will be mayor publicity since we have to release his new songs the coming months. Lisa? Fuck! As i stomp in the room i see Gerald just waking up. What the hell happened in this room Gerald? He looks at me angry. Could you please talk softer Matt, fuck i have a big hangover here dipshit! Gerald i think you might want to see this. It has been already released everywhere. I haven't heard from Lisa yet so i guess she hasn't woken up and read it yet.

G-Eazy POV

The moment Matt said Lisa all of last nights events came through my head. My heart started pounding really hard. Fuck Matt i scream! Who has released it? i ask him. Everyone Gerald he screams at me. Fuck Lisa. Fuck Fuck Fuck ! What have i done i scream out. I slept with someone or some people. Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!

Lisa POV

As i wake up i see...fuck! 200 misscalls and 150 messages! Who the hell is needing me this much. I first open Geralds texts because you know he is the love of my life. And as i read this i start feeling this pit in my stomach.

Gerald texts that Lisa does read:

Sorry. Sorry. Please don't do anything hastly. Please pick up baby. I am sorry. I did not mean to do anything. Please! Please forgive me! Please? I don't know what to do. Please call me.

Lisa POV

I open the messages from Karen and again i get this feeling in my stomach. The only thing she said is: '' stay in bed, don't read or listen to anything''. Wow what did she mean by that? ''i repeat babe don't read anything yet i am on my way''. That message was sent 10 minutes ago. Whoa i should just wait for her. And lie down in bed.  I hear Lisa coming to my room. This is really creeping me out. She always rings my bell, she never uses her spare key. I look at her. What happened Karen? Please tell me i say to her. Read this. She gives me her phone. This is the one that is not that much in details. I don't want you to have a shock with alot of information. As i red the TMZ report my hands begin to shake. I feel so dizzy. I run to my toilet as i throw up. Karen helps me. I start to cry. I don't know what to do anymore. Karen is this true? Is it just media? Did that really happen? Tell me Karen! i shout at her. There is this picture one of the girls uploaded. Picture or pictures Karen? i ask her. I am only going to show you one Lisa! Nooooo i cry to her. Show me! No Lisa, don't do this to yourself. Please? Karen began to cry and then i knew it, i am making it hard aswell for her. Okay fine, only one i say to her. Okay she says.

Picture that Karen shows to Lisa:

Lisa POV

Were the other pictures explicit? i ask Karen. Yes it was too much. I think it would be too much to handle for you she says. He keeps calling me Karen. I had around 200 miscalls from him only. What should i do Karen? I don't know what to do or think right now. Just keep calm Lis and don't take shit like this easy. Karen i love you you know that right? Yes babe and i love you too Lis! you know that. Yes i know, can i please be alone right now? Please i say to her. Yes i understand Lis. I know. I will come back tonight okay? Okay i tell her as i hear her leave. I go right back into bed and start sobbing. My heart just broke into a million pieces. I feel so empty right now. I am not even angry...just devestated. I feel so weak. I take my mobile phone and i start calling... no i am not calling Gerald i am calling Matt. I am done...done with Gerald.

Authors note:

PS the girl in the picture with Gerald strangely looks like me lol! Almost like me. That was a shocker when i was searching for a picture of him with a girl lol. How did you like this chapter? Be ready for the next chapter! Where Lisa will try to deal with this. Will she confront HIM? Stay tuned x