14. Pumpkin-eater

Boy you did me wrong

And darling that's a fact

No need to apologize I don't want you back

You don't need to talk back just clean up your act

It's too little too late now cause I don't want you back

Lisa POV

As i call Matt i look up at the ceiling above my bed. Why am i doing this? Should i just go AWOL? Go on a vacation far from everyone and just forget everything and everyone. I am just so sick of this. Sick of everyone cheating on me!

Phone conversation between Lisa & Matt:

Hey Matt. I just saw the news.

Lisa. I am sorry. I am sorry for everything.

Just tell me one thing Matt. Is it really true?

Yes it is. I am really sorry.

Where is he now?

He is in his room freaking out. He was not himself when he did that Lisa.

He was completely drunk,high and under influence.

But that doesn't justifies what he did.

No it doesn't. I am very sad about everything as well Lis.

I am sorry i couldn't prevent anything.

I was not with him last night.

I know Matt. Don't worry, what happened should have just happened.

Should i tell him that you called?

Do you want to speak to him?

He is really freaking out.

He has been staring at a wall since he realized what he did.

Nooo..no..noooo.no

I don't want to speak to him at all. But yes, you can tell him i called.

We are coming back to LA in 2 days. 

What do you want me to do?

Just don't let the media know that i was dating him...

Lisa POV

I hung up on him before he could say anything. Poor Matt. Poor me. Tears start to roll on my cheeks. When my ex cheated on me it didn't hurt that much as now. As i lie down in a fetus position i start to scream it out. All the pain. All the heartaching. 

Lisa POV

The morning sun shines in my eyes and i wake up. As i walk downstairs i see my assistant cooking breakfast for me. Hi Stella i say to her softly. Hey Lis. Karen wanted me to take extra care of you. She told me what happened. I am so sorry. I look at her with a small smile on my face. Here, i made you brekkie! I am your girl! Tell me what do you want me to do for you? As i heavy sigh i start to think. I want to pre-film 10 video's for my channel. She looks at me with a big frown on her forehead. Today? she asks. Yes i tell her. Okay no problem just tell me what to do and get. I already made you a list it is on the desk in my office. As she leaves to get it, i ask her... Stel? She stops, turns and looks at me. What would you do? i ask her. Well i would film the DIY's first. No i say to her. About you know what happened to me. She walks to me and puts her hand in mine. I love you girl. I once dated a serial cheater. It's always going to end up bad. It's an addiction for them. I wouId get closure and move on.

G-Eazy POV

I not only feel horrible. I let her down and myself. The more i sober up, the worse i feel. I will be seeing her in two days. I feel so ashamed that i don't even want to go back. I don't know what is going to happen. I don't want to lose her. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! why did i ever start this thing with her? Fucking hell!!!