26. Pregnant

They used to tell me I couldn't go too far aloneThey used to always say I couldn't go too far aloneBut now I'm here, bitchThey used to tell me I couldn't go too far aloneThey used to always say I couldn't go too far aloneBut now I'm here, bitchThey used to tell me I couldn't go too far aloneThey used to always say I couldn't go too far aloneBut now I'm here, bitch

Lisa POV

Karen just left to go to the pharmacy to get pregnancy -tests. Oh god. Oh no. This was not supposed to happen...at all. As i stand before my length-long mirror sideways i look at my belly and it seems somewhat that i have a bump. Am i now kind of hallucinating because i am thinking it, or is it because i haven't really looked at myself these days. How can i be so dumb? How? I am back i hear Karen say. Did you buy all of the tests in the store? i ask Karen. One Karen, i just need one. Sigh. No we are going to do some now and some of them tomorrow morning.  As i pee on this stick, which i have clearly never done, i feel like i am going to pass out anytime. Don't look at me like that Karen. Karen is showing all of her teeth since she knows that there is a possibility of me being pregnant. I didn't tell her but deep down i know i am. Okay now we wait 5 minutes, i have putten a timer on my mobile phone she says. As her timer goes off...my breathing starts to get heavier, as i turn over the stick, i am in kind of a shock.....

my breathing starts to get heavier, as i turn over the stick, i am in kind of a shock

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

They are all positive i say softly to her. I am so in shock that Karen takes me to my bed. I mean how is this possible Karen? How? i shout at her poor soul. He doesn't even wants me anymore i cry out. I have been holding these emotions in me for the past hours since he told me we were better off seperated. I can't stop crying. I fell asleep. After i woke up i feel Karen sleeping behind me as she cuddles me. Don't worry babe everything will be allright she says softly to me. Karen i really owe you the world. Thank you. Nooo...noo...you would have done the same for me babe. I have already made an appointment with our doctor. We will go tomorrow morning, fresh pee, so don't pee in the morning, we can then be sure that it is official okay? she asks me. I hold her tighter and nod and then i fall asleep again.

 I hold her tighter and nod and then i fall asleep again

Lisa POV

As i walk  in the doctors office, Karen has made me go in full spy mode. I don't even know if it is really me. With the paps on high alert she really wanted me to be careful. Our appointment was at 7 and we have been in the parking lot since 5. She didn't want anybody to follow us. This girl really is something else. As instructed i get a cup like thing in which i have to pee, thank god because i have been holding it in since 6 o'clock.  It will take only 10-20 minutes for the results, will you wait? the nice nurse asks me. Yes we will wait i tell her. Okay great she says with a huge smile on her face. After what seemed like 15 minutes the nurse calls our number. As i sit down before the doctor, she looks at me with her big brown eyes. Congratulations Miss Snow. It seems that you are pregnant. Thank you i whisper to her. Would you like me to check now how far along you are? I was in shock. Lisa? Karen says to me. Uh yes sorry i say to them. Yes i would like that i say to them. She takes us to a different room inserts cold gel on me. See there, that is the embryo, your baby miss Snow. And this what you are hearing is the heartbeat. Boom..boom..boom..boom. I couldn't help but the tears started rolling. Karen holds my hand. As we are done she gives me pregnancy vitamins and other things i should take. As we sit in the car it is complete silence. We will get through this i hear Karen breaking the ice. Thank you Karen i say to her as we drive away from there. Karen made me food and now is on her way to her home...to her man and dog. I wish i had a man too. If there is anything please call me Karen says. Yes i will. Now go, he is missing you, you have been here since yesterday. Shoo i tell her. As i lie down in bed...my hand automatically goes to my belly...naturally i start talking to her or him.

  We are strong...we will get through this... i already love you so much... i just don't know how to tell your dad that he is going to be a father....