5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

You could tell I want it girl

So won't you just come igknowledge, give me the okay

Cause I wanna get to know you

Speak to you heart and lovin yo' body away

Woah, make you feel like you never felt before

Your smile shines bright like the stars are glowing

Givin my a chance to show everything

Show you

So come up on my flight in the sky were soarin

Make sweet love with nobody knowin'

Awh, girl, come on baby

After 2 weeks 

Lisa POV

After these 2 weeks have passed i am completely focused and i have snapped out of this fog that was roaming around in my brain. Tonight there is a party... a youtuber thing i have to go to. Karen and i have been invited especially by our dear fellow youtuber. We are employed by the same organisation that manages alot of youtubers. So i HAVE to be present. Am i excited? Yes! There is a launch of a new line she is coming out with. Karen will uber to me and then we will go from my house to the launch party. What wil i wear hmmm?

G-Eazy POV

I haven't heard anything of her. No not Halsey, i am talking about the girl who i can't get out of my mind. She hasn't contacted me at all. I am pretty sure by what she saw the day after she almost made me cum made her mad. But after thinking constantly of her after these 14 days i am pretty sure that i shouldn't give her up. So after Matt did some digging i found out that she will be at this party. Am i desperate? Maybe. I am going into this situation without a plan... blindly going in. I have no idea what to expect but i am hoping on some kind of connection. I have no clue what i will tell her or ask her. I am already becoming this nervous. She makes me nervous. I don't like this, but still i am drawn to her like a magnet.

The party is being held in the upper-east side of Cali. The elite side of Cali. I am not in the mood for a party again but to see her i would do anything. I already arrived to this launch thing with my friends. It's very ...PINK. I have been looking and looking for her. Where is this girl? According to Matt she should have been here already. Searching for someone? Matt as asks me. Where the hell is she Matt? She better be here orelse no bonus for you this month i tell him with alot of irritation. There she is he said. She just arrived

Wow she just looked like a Godess

Wow she just looked like a Godess. A very attractive godess. Boy the things i would do to her. Matt come with me. Keep her friend busy because i can already tell she must not like me. I need to speak to her. But first find a place where she and i could talk alone. NOW i say to him with my heart beating almost out of my chest.

Lisa POV

As we walk into the party i almost had a panic attack. There he was standing with his friends. Karen facial expression changed instantly. Oh boy thank god she is not drunk orelse she would attack him. He is coming this way let's go hurry! Hurry! Karen shouts at me.  As we are walking away i feel someone's grip on my other hand. As i stop i hear him whisper in my ear Please come with me. Karen is in shock as i don't feel her handing my hand anymore. There we go again as i walk behind him while he holds my hand. This time there is something different...everyone is STARING.

As we walk into this patio outside this building he takes me around a car and opens the door for me. What? i shout at him. Please get in he says. No i am not going anywhere with you. Do you hear me? NO i shout at him again. He opens the door and then boom he lifts me up bridal style. Put me down Gerald. I am not going anywhere with you. Please be quiet Lisa orelse the paps will be here any moment. No put me down Gerald! I am warning you this will end badly if you don't put me down and let me goooooo! i shout at him. 

As he closed the door of this car i see Matt bringing some keys to him. As he starts the car he starts to make small conversation...oh god help me!

Where are we going Gerald?

I have told you this that i am not going anywhere with you. 

Let me go please.

We need to talk.

Talk about what?

There is nothing to talk about here.

Please Lisa this is already hard for me please just stay fucking quiet he shouts

I was so shocked. He wants me to stay quiet? Okay fine i will give you what they call THE FUCKING SILENT TREATMENT DOUCHEBAG!