21. David Dobrik

If you ever lost a good one and felt all alone
Let her slip away and got left on your own
If you know she was special, way above normal
And let her get away yo than this here's for ya
If you ever lost a good one and felt all alone
Let her slip away and got left on your own
If you know she was special, way above normal
And let her get away yo than this here's for ya

Lisa POV

It has been a week that he got released from his addiction program. I have not heard from him at all. What is he up to? He has been doing his performances just regularly. There has been no scandal or sighting with a female. Was he really serious? But then again i lost all hope and trust in him. I have not replied to his message yet, the one he sent me before checking himself into rehab. Today i am focusing more on myself. I am trying to film content for my channel. IT has been a while and i feel like i am punishing myself for something that i did not even do. Today i am filming a collab with David. His popularity has been raised quite much since he has been on youtube. Last night he released a video of our day together on his channel. It was just a follow me around Vlog. He seems nice and he is sweet aswell. But boyyy...the shipping. Fans have already started making pages and instagram accounts of us. Today we are filming a  video for my channel. I am going to post that as my first video after i am done with my social-media break.

G-Eazy POV

It has been almost a week since i am back. I have not craved any sort of subsance. That makes me feel good. I have not contacted her. I am still ashamed for what i did to her. I am scared to even talk to her. I have hurted her so much in these past few weeks. I don't want her to go through that again because of me. Has she called you? i ask Matt. No she has not. I did speak to her friend. Karen is her name. She told me she is doing much better, but she is still affected by all that happened to her. Okay i say to him dry. What do you think i should do Matt? i ask him. Be honest and listen to your heart, and most importantly don't go into this if you know you are going to relapse he says to me. Relapse...Relapse...Relapse. The word is so short but hearing that terrifies me.