16. Confrontation

Coconut Grove is a very small cove
Separated from the sea by a shifting shoal
We didn't realize that we had arrived at high tide, high tide
Will we make it out alive?

Lisa POV

I can't believe he just made our relationship public. What the hell was he thinking? If he wants sympathy he is not getting it from me...at all! He just texted me that he is on his way. My mind is going back and forth with alot of questions. Did he fuck the other girls with or without a condom? Do i have AIDS? He never loved me? I can't even sit still. My whole body is restless. I just want him not to come but i also do want to get over this. I want to rip this part of like a band-aid and be done with it.

G-Eazy POV

As we are coming near her house, my heart becomes heavier and heavier. I am in love with her and i ruined it. I ruined the only good thing going on in my life. I know how this will end. She loves me but i know she is also not crazy to forgive me for everything i have done. As i walk up to her living room i keep my head down, i am ashamed for what i have done and more for what i have now putten her through. She doesn't even look at me. I can see her eyes are swollen up. She has been crying her eyes out...and that is because of me. Sighs.

The beginning of the end

I am sorry i whisper to her

I am sorry Lisa

Sorry? For what? For breaking my heart? For sleeping with girls from the moment we met?

For all your false promises? OR are you just sorry you got caught?

You know, i really thought you were going to be different

My dumb mind really thought that

Please forgive me Lisa

I love you 

I really love you 

Please give me another chance? Please?

I will make this up with you. Please. Please baby

I will do anything you want

I will do everything you say, but please don't say goodbye

Please Lisa, i beg you 

No Gerald. I can't do this anymore. If you really think i am that crazy to take you back after everything you have done, then you are the crazy one!!

Yes i am crazy about you. Please Lisa...please i am begging you 

Nooooo i scream out. Why did you not think about this when you were kissing other girls? Were you thinking about me all the time huh? Did you think of me when you were fucking those girls? i scream out. Tears began falling my face.

Please stop Lisa. I love you .

No you don't. You proved that you are a spineless man who has no self control! He then rushes to me on his knees and holds me tight and puts his head tight to my stomach.

Please don't do this Lisa. I will not be able to live without you.

Yes you will be able to. Just like you you replaced me daily with those other women, i am setting you free. Now you can fuck them like you always did but openly. Please leave Gerald.

What? 

Leave! i scream at him

IS this goodbye? Lisa please

Please leave Gerald. Don't make this harder as it is.

Lisa? Please he begs again

He cups my face with his hands. Please leave Gerald.

You are nothing but a mistake

Authors note ~ Hey you guys! How did you find this chapter? Sorry i have been MIA. I have vacation from school now, so i am going to try to finish this story within the next couple of days. I hope you guys are well x Happy reading :)

Toodles X