7. Away

Baby, I could rule the world

With a girl like you, in my arms

High up, I was chillin in class

With a magazine open, trippin' starin at that assAnd think I fell in love, or maybe it's the grassSittin', thinking to myself we could forget about your past, seeI wouldn't care if you were, a, prostitute that youHit every rapper that you ever knew, seeIt wouldn't matter, we let them blogs chatterSee I love your whole swagger, and I know you like rappers soLet me know I'm tryna find what you're open toI kiss both lips I pipe for the both of youFantasize about you so long, now I'm hoping toTry to get you home and put it down like I'm suppose to doYeah, and see I'm trying to get close to youI'm just being real cause I ain't found nobody 'dope as youDreams of fuckin' a bad stripper bitch, turn super star chick, swagged out super rich

Lisa POV

I can't believe i said yes to him. Karen is going to be so pissed at me. She really really really hates him. As we leave the beautiful house we were just in, my mind wanders off to his hand on the steering wheel. He has these manly and perfect sculptured hands. Are we going back to the party? i ask him. Yes we are. I am going to drop you off. You are not coming inside? i ask him softly. Almost like i was dissapointed. No i am not. I just came from Ireland. I am leaving in 4 hours to Canada. The reason i came back was to ask...oh boy he stopped... to see you and ask you out. Okay i say with a wide smile on my face. As the car comes still at the back of this building i feel his hands in mine. I am sorry for everything Lisa. I will try to make it up. Okay Gerald. I will call you when i land in Canada and then we can go on that date you just promised me. Promised? i ask him. Yes he says. Just go Gerald i tell him while snorting my way out of his car. I don't get a goodbye kiss? he asks. Oh god he has a killer smile. Not today i say. Then he drives away.

G-Eazy POV

If i didn't had that big show in Canada i would not be here right now. We would be having that date. I feel so different when i am around her. Like she is the only one that exist at that moment when i am with her. She has this power over me that i don't like. I always like to bethe one that has all the powers. I can already tell that she will be the end of me.

Lisa POV

Where were you Lisa? I was dead worried about you Karen shouts at me. I  am sorry i say softly to her. Where did you go? You didn't ..? Noooo Karen i didn't had sex with him if that's what you are thinking. I better hope you didn't! Can we please talk about this when we have some more privacy please? i ask her. Okay okay she says with her hands in the air. Boy is she mad. After we are in the uber heading towards home i tell her everything. The moment i stop after telling her everything, she just stares at me. Nothing. It looks like she is speechless. Lisa i don't approve of this. Look at how he is making you feel and most importantly look at how you react when you are around him. I know i tell her sadly with my eyes looking downwards. After i say goodbye to her i take a shower and go in bed instantly. And then i see a notification from ... the devil? Oh yes i saved his number as the devil lol.

Text messages:

Hello Lisa

This is Gerald

I miss you

What are you up to?

I am now boarding  i will reply when i have reached Toronto

Hello

i just got in bed

The party was great

ohhh.. have a safe flight

Lisa POV

As i looked at the messages i just sent him i am thinking if i should say that if i miss him... nah i am not going to sound desperate. With that i doze off into oblivion.....