18. Rehab

Oh, I know that I'll regret this when I'm sober

But, every shot I'm getting closer, getting closerIs it true that 80 proof is the reason I'm with you?Oh, I know that I'll regret this when it's overOooo-oooo ooo ooo (you know)Oooo-oooo ooo (story of my fucking life)I just know that I'll regret this when it's over

G-Eazy POV

I can't live like this anymore Matt. I have to do something. What do you want to do Gerald? Rehab? Yes i want to do that. I love her Matt. You know i never loved anyone like i loved her, after mom she is the first person i have loved with all my heart. I want to do this right...i want to make this right. I will prove to her. I will prove it, that i can be worthy of her love. She knows that i always cheated on her when i am not sober. That is the root of all my problems. I just know it. Can you please look into programs for me. I need to get away from everything right now. Okay i will look into some programs for you Gerald. She is leaving tonight. Tonight? Where is she going? She is going with her friend. Okay good.

TMZ Report Just in:

We just got breaking news that G-Eazy checked himself in a Treatment Center right here in California. This just comes off after he has been known to have a relationship with Youtuber named Lisa Snow. It has also been claimed that he had been cheating on her the whole time they were together. Sources also claim that when G-Eazy cheated, everytime he was drunk. He never cheated while being sober. As for the Youtuber she is nowhere to be seen.

G-Eazy checked himself in a

Exceptional Drug Rehabilitation Facility in Los Angeles

The Hills Treatment Center is an exceptional drug rehabilitation facility in Los Angeles, dedicated to the most progressive addiction treatment and recovery modalities. The Hills offers a unique educational and therapeutic rehabilitation experience that aligns with the most highly regarded standards of drug addiction treatment.

 The Hills offers a unique educational and therapeutic rehabilitation experience that aligns with the most highly regarded standards of drug addiction treatment

It is unknown how long G-Eazy will be there and for what addiction he will be treated for