Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The New Boy

Monday; September 23, 10:05AMArt Class

Art Class

Writer's P.O.V

Everyone became so deathly silent, all a reason to be.

They wanted to hear an excuse to why Principal Hoon came into their classroom with a new kid. It was like this until Mr. Hoon began to speak.

"Students, listen up. I want to get straight to the point. This is Jeon Jungkook," Mr. Hoon pointed out,

"He's a new student at this high school and had been assigned to Ms. Jaesang's homeroom.class. You all might be questioning where she is. Ms. Jaesang is setting up various things for Jeon." Mr. Hoon stated.

Well, at least she's here.

"For now, Jeon, sit next to Hoseok. Right there in the empty seat behind Kim and Park." The principal glances out.

"He's is going to sit right behind me oh lord Jisoo." Taehyung panicked. Jeon slowly walked towards the desk, not before looking at Taehyung and quickly darting his eyes at the ground.

The action made Taehyung slowly crumple into his chair, just wanting this day to end.

"Sorry for my inconvenience here. I had some work to do. Let's start off our lesson with page 13." Ms. Jaesang says before unpacking her weird array of chalk and writing on her board, Lesson 1: Scientific Concepts.

Students groan in annoyance, slowly bringing out their textbooks, trying to waste as much time as possible.

"I know what you all are doing," The teacher calls out.

Everyone stops their movements, and nervously glance at her.

"Look, I know school is a waste of time, but your parents are spending money to get you an education. At least learn something for the sake of them." She whined out. The class look around at each other, some giggling, others sighing.

They take out their books faster and flip to the correct page. Ms. Jaesang sighs a loud 'thank you', and continues with her lesson.

Taehyung can feel it. Jeon's stare through the back of his head. It reminds Taehyung of a certain feeling at home.

Could it be... no, it couldn't. He just met the boy. It would be just plain weird if someone he'd never met would pursue him.

As Ms. Jaesang was wrapping up her lesson, Taehyung and Jimin hear the faint whispers behind them, only to silently giggle at the defeat of Hoseok.

Taehyung glances back, only to lock eyes with Jeon. Onyx eyes meeting his caramel ones. "U-uh, sorry!" Taehyung stutters, immediately turning back around to face the board as if nothing ever happened. He starts to flush.

"Taehyung?" Jimin asked, "Is everything alright? Turn that frown upside down." Jimin says as he begins to imitate a large smile. Taehyung smiles affectionately, "I'm doing okay Jiminie, just a bit tired that's all." Taehyung whispers patting Jimin's head softly.

He was quietly creeped out by the noirette behind him..

What just happened?

Taehyung saw something in those eyes, even if he saw them for just a nanosecond. He saw passion like Jeon was wanting to do something bad.

And "bad" was the least he could describe it.

Oh, Taehyung you poor, oblivious boy. Jeon was going to do much worse than "bad." Jungkook was going to ruin everything he has, just for him. "But what could Jeon do?" Taehyung pondered. After all, Jeon is just the new boy.

Taehyung brushes it off. It's not like Jeon can do anything. This is a school. If Jungkook does anything, Taehyung can go straight to the principal and report it. It's so easy these days. Taehyung can only wait for the bell to strike, meaning the arrival of lunchtime.

The thought of food just makes him crave it even more.

Embarrassingly, Taehyung's stomach roars in the desperation of a good meal. Jimin cracks out in laughter, as does everyone else in the room. "T-Taehyungie, your stomach is talking!" Jimin laughs out. "It's n-not! I'm just hungry I forgot to eat, I was late and stuff, you know?" Taehyung emphasized.

"Class quiet down, it's just a mere sound, brush it off." Ms. Jaesang says, locking eyes with Taehyung with eyes that show empathy. Everyone follows her and continues to look forward to her lesson, some still chuckling. "What a day this is going to be." Taehyung sighs, making Jimin glance at him in worry.

He slowly brings his knees up to his chest to block off the next bellow his stomach will make for the rest of the period

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧