Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Count

Sunday; November 26, 12:45AMLocation Unknown

Location Unknown

Taehyung's P.O.V

I felt nothing as if I was floating in a pool of black water. Nothing to hear, nothing to see... just nothing.

For a moment I thought I had been killed; believing I wouldn't see my parents and friends ever again. I guess my fate caught up to me too fast.

"T-Taehyungie! It's not funny please wake up! PLEASE!"

I hear the high-pitched cries of someone from the distance. I try to turn my body to the direction, my body denying my request.

I can't recall a time I've passed out for this long, but it sure is a workout this time.

"Are you alive?! I can see your finger moving! Stop joking if you are awake!"

...

Jimin?

I hear distant sniffles that catch my attention. The voice ringing my name over and over. It stops momentarily for a large gasp, then it continues.

Alright, third time's the charm! I test out the movement of each of my limbs, after I-

"OUCH"

"Taehyungie!? You're awake!"

My eyes forced open to see Jimin sitting on my waist while tears pour down his face. "Ta-eh-hyungie! I thought I was going to d-ie he-here alo-alone!" He continues, wiping his tears on my dirty shirt. Jimin stands and up grabs his camera in the corner of the room.

The chamber was filled with the odor of rotten meat and... corpse. I could weirdly distinguish the flavor of iron on my tongue.

"Where are we?" I asked. Jimin's eyes refilled with more tears, "I don't know! I w-woke up w-ith my h-head hurting!" He cries out. "I even got a bruise on my cheek!"

I crawled over to Jiminie and held him against my chest. It's the only way to calm him down around me.

"We're going to be fine Jiminie. Someone is going to get us out of here, I know it. Think about Yoongi and Hoseok and how happy they are right now!"

-------------------------
Namjoon's P.O.V

"WE'RE DOOMED! WHERE ARE THEY?!" Yoongi shouts, holding a sobbing Hoseok in his arms. "I DON'T KNOW!" J-hope yelled, shaking in absolute sadness and fear.

"Jinnie... it's been a day since we last saw them. They were supposed to be here by last afternoon!" I mumble out, trying to comfort Jin but to no avail. He was the worst, equally caring for both Jimin and Taehyung like they were his sons. His eyes were tear-pink, his face paler than ever.

Seokjin looked so emotionless; I could describe him as a live corpse.

"I know, I called Tae's phone," He whispers with a dull expression.

"The they must've answered! I hope it was Taehyung was the one who answered because Jimin may be sc-"

"It went straight to voicemail." The elder continued, new tears overlapping his already dried ones. The room was filled with heavy sniffles and sobs. I sigh as I slumped onto my designated armchair.

They went to the museum around 3 PM. Taehyung had texted me they went to the park to take pictures with Jimin's new camera. I cover my face with my hands and think of the situation more clearly.

If they had gone to the park an hour after the tour, Taehyung would've texted me when they would be leaving the park.

Let's start over.

"I'm going to call Jimin." I firmly say, standing up and walking up to my room.

"W-wait! Namjoon I don't think you should call him, maybe you should recall Taehyung! Jimin is going to freak out if we call him and he's kidnapped! I remember what happened when he was ra-"

"Yoongi, I know what I'm doing. I have a plan and it's best if you leave the intelligence to me." I pass by him, my shoulder hitting his, leaving him sitting back on the couch with Hoseok.

I slam my bedroom door shut as I grab my broken phone from the bed. I go through my contact list and find Jimin's name.

"Alright, let's do this one more time."

-------------------------

Jimin's P.O.V

I'm terrified out of my mind. Taehyung and I sat in the corner of the darkroom. He held me on his lap while his arms wrapped around my waist and neck.

He whispered comforting stories near my ear as he patted my back. Taehyung stopped abruptly when he heard steps through the door.

"Taehyung... I can hear someone... I'm scared." I silently say, my tears resurfacing as I shake in his arms.

He continued to pat my back and wipe my tears, pushing my head further down his neck. "We're going to be fine Jimin." He shakily trembled.

The room was filled with silence, only our shaky breathing was heard. He continues, "How about we count to one hundred? I heard it helps with calming down. Let's start: One, two, three..."

I start counting with him, my breathing steadying as I start distracting myself from our situation. Then I rethink, Taehyung sure is shaking. I look down to his hand and see his hand and clenching and trembling heavily. Taehyung's voice began to shake as I hear short sniffles.

"Taehyungie?"

"Yes, Jiminie?" Taehyung calmly says, he stops counting. "Are you scared? Like, at all?" I muttered, slowly pushing myself away from him, now resting my face on his chest.

I hear him sigh. Taehyung pushes my body away from his, showing me his face. My eyes widen in surprise. "You know what Jiminie, my precious soulmate, my most prized friend in the whole world..." He stutters out.

"I'm beyond scared, I'm completely...terrified." Taehyung creepily whispers. His eyes were bloodshot as tears quickly began falling down his chin, but surprisingly;

he was still smiling.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧