Chapter 14

Chapter 14: The Boys

Tuesday; October 1, 12:08AMXXX High School/ Kim Residence

XXX High School/ Kim Residence

Writer's P.O.V

Park Bogum was notably popular at school. He had girls, money, and an overall great life. What he had witness the other day did not change the way he acted.

That's what got Jungkook so annoyed with. But he was also bothered by one more thing:

He couldn't get to Bogum, because he was always surrounded by friends.

Every time Jeon tried to approach Park, his friends act like walls he couldn't pass.

The only way to advance was to... get all of them into a private room, and end them all there.

Maybe Yoongi could help? Could he trust him after the truth had come out?

"Just use force Jungkook." He says to himself. "He's afraid of you."

Walking out of his house, he walks blindly to find Yoongi.

------------------------
Taehyung's P.O.V

I laid on my bed, staring towards the window. I knew eyebags were beginning to grow under my eyes, but it was bound to happen one day.

The thought of... him. It filled my brain.

I had almost—something with that dorky smile, which I found out was all lies.

He was a pain in the ass already. We would never be friends. I knew he was trouble when he joined the school. He must be in prison where he belongs.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ⋆  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

My phone rings, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hello? Yoongi? What the hell are you doing calling me at 1 AM?" I questioned, which was followed by heavy breathing.

"Nothing, I have the boys with me. We were wondering if you wanna join us right now. I know damn well you aren't sleeping so let's go, we're waiting for you outside."

Outside? I peak through my bedroom window, only to find Yoongi flipping me off and the rest throwing pebbles at the glass. "I'll be right outside."

"Hurry up." He says, hanging up.

I run out, only to find they were already at my front door. "Where are we dropping boys?" I asked.

"Another Fortnite reference out of your mouth and I'll cut your dick off."

Jimin stopped walking and turned around. "We don't know actually. Yoongi called us all over here and never said anything else."

Suga makes us to sit down on the wooden bench, while he stood up directly in front of us. "I should probably tell you guys where we are going." He says. We nod for him to continue.

Yoongi cusps his hands together.

"I'm fearing my life right now. You guys should too, if we've seen his face theres a chance he may come and find us."

It's true. He doesn't know what we're up to. We're at the same position as Jeon, vulnerable to an attack.

"SO," Yoongi interrupts, clapping his hands together. "I've come up with a plan."

"And that is...?"

Suga glances at me, then looks back at the group. He takes a huge gulp.

"Um... so... I kinda booked us all a flight to Japan using Taehyung's parents credit card."

My eyes snap towards his direction, I could feel my face turn red.

"YOU WHAT?!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧