Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Welcome Home
+ BONUS

Monday; December 3, 7:49AMJeon Residence

Jeon Residence

Jungkook's P.O.V

I leave my angel after petting him to sleep. It was hell but he did get used to me playing with his hair. I do hope he's finally accepting my love.

Walking downstairs, I fix myself. I could already hear the screams and thrashes from Mr. Park. "Let me go! Don't touch me you freak!"

Maybe I should make a grand entrance? Just to show him a little intimidation. Perhaps that could stop his whining.

"Park Jimin!" I shout, stopping in my track to find Jimin kneeling on the ground with security holding his arms. "You dare mess with my security? Your weak frame is no match for them. Just stop at this point."

He thrashes around again, this time weaker. Standing up, Jimin swings his leg directly at me, the guards pushing him back to the ground. "J-just let me leave. W-with Tae...hyungie." He mumbles, panting harder with each word.

"Sorry Jimin. It's something that I can't do," I say, signaling the guards to prepare the car. "Imagine the happiness in Yoongi and Hoseok's eyes when you come home. You jump into their arms, give each other thousands of kisses, cuddle in the bed. You all will live happily ever after."

"Be quiet! I can't stand your stupid games, Jeon!" Jimin yells, attempting to punch either one of the men next to him.

"He wants you to leave. Run away from all of my guards and into the arms of your lovers."

The few women in the back giggle, "So poetic!" They run towards the table, swipe everything to the trash bag below.

Jimin stops, his breathing slowing. Great, I got him there. "TaeTae doesn't want me to suffer?" He whispers, his eyes unseen beneath his pink bangs.

"Y-yes! TaeTae wants you home with your friends!"

Just before the pink-haired boy could speak, I clap, indicating I want him out. My men grab Jimin and drag him out. Park screams, trying to find someone who could answer back.

He never got a response. Instead all of my staff laughed at his misery. Some waving him off like a joke while others glancing at him with a disgusted emotion.

I watch in amusement as he gets shoved into the car, speeding away.

"M-Mr. Jeon?"

I turn to the voice. "Yes, Maid Jisoo?"

"U-um, your companion has just woken up. He's been asking for you to come upstairs into the bedroom." She stutters, bowing her head. "Great, I'll be up there. Carry with your duties, Maid Jisoo."

"Yes, sir!"

--------------------------
Yoongi's P.O.V

I never left my room, always staring at the framed picture of all of us together. It's not as lively without those two you know.