Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Spiders

Friday; November 30, 8:43PMJeon Residence

Jeon Residence

Jimin's P.O.V

I've stood for an hour here. Suspiciously, I haven't heard the soft humming Taehyung would always do the first thing in the morning.

There was only the sound of water striking the ground. "Taehyung? Are you almost done? I stink!" I question, coming closer to the door and squeaking it open. I repeat my question when I never got an answer.

"Taehyung?" I begin to get annoyed, stomping my way over to the bathroom door, knocking before entering.

"I asked you twice Taehyung! Are you do-" My eyes widen. I see Taehyung shaking in horror as Jungkook's face closes in on his neck.

My eyes filled with rage as I walk over to them. I grab Taehyung from Jungkook's grip and push him behind me. "What are you doing here you sicko!" I yell out, pushing Taehyung closer to me.
Jungkook chuckles, "Jiminie... welcome to my home. How are Yoongi and Hoseok? Doing good? Great. I knew they would be."

He continues, walking around me to attempt to catch Taehyung. I hug Tae closer to me. "Poor Hoseok, I heard he was devastated when he heard you were nowhere to be found. And Yoongi, how could I forget your precious Yoongi. He was crying his eyes out thinking you were dead."

He walks closer to me, as my mind wanders from reality thinking about the boys at home. Jungkook leans into my ears and whispers, "Now think how I'd feel when my baby was far apart from me for days."

He grabs Tae's arm and yanks it. I stopped my daze as soon as he did. I pull Taehyung's other arm and drag him to my side. "Your stupid tricks can't affect me, Jeon! I know they'll find me." I demanded, jerking TaeTae over to my side. He whimpers in pain.

Jungkook's unfazed smile dropped, his face becomes malicious. He struts over to us, stopped by a feminine voice.

"Taehyung... um and Jimin! I brought your clothing! I'll lay it on the bed here."

Jeon walks back into the shower and begins dressing. It's awkwardly quiet in here as we were just attacked a second ago? This dude has some nerve.

"Jiminie? Are you crying in there? Oh gosh, there's probably a spider in there. No one had used this room in months!" Jisoo worries. "I'll get it out of there, don't worry!" She yells from the other side of the door. The knob turns as she walks in.

"O-oh... Taehyung what's wrong?" She mumbles, patting Taehyung as he sobs. Taehyung points a quivering finger to the shower that was cover with a curtain. "Is the spider in there? I'm going to go get it!"

Jisoo hops over to the shower and swings the curtain open, only to find a shirtless Jungkook staring daggers at her. She drops everything she had been holding and bows down.

Her knees drop to the floor as her forehead smacks against the tile.

"M-master Jeon! I'm so sorry I've interrupted your privacy! Please forgive me as I thought it was a bug in here..."

"And who gave you permission to open the door to this room and waltz in here?"

Jisoo glances away and whispers inaudible apologies to the man.

"Your manager will hear from me." He spat dropping her slumped over body on the ground.

Jungkook stomps out of the room, glancing at Taehyung on the way out.

I sit my Taehyungie down on the toilet as I cautiously walk over to Jisoo, who was staring at the floor below her.

"Are you all alright? Jungkook is a mean person! Meanie-meanie lemon squeezy!" I pout.

She doesn't respond, her shakey breathing filled the bathroom. "I-I'm sorry you had to see that..." Jisoo whispers, quickly picking herself up and walking over to Tae.

"Good luck out there, Taehyung. I'll see you guys later." Jisoo walks out.

Taehyung looks up at me, "Can she help us? We'll form a plan with her as soon as she comes back!" he continues, his eyes in desperation.

I smile and sit down on his lap. "Taehyung... I can't do that."

He frowns deeply, "Why? She's n-nice! Have you seen what s-she's done for us all this t-time!" He stuttered.

"Have you not paid attention to what I've said before?" I whisper. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Trust no one."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧