Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Rinse And Repeat

Wednesday; September 25, 2:56PMSchool Bus StopWriter's P

School Bus Stop

Writer's P.O.V

The day ended. Rinse and repeat was the only way Taehyung could describe it.

It was hectic. A complete mess it was.

Jungkook won't leave him alone, friends gossiping, dull classes, Jimin asking about lewd topics, Namjin sucking each other off in the janitor's room. You name it.

Taehyung only wished to go to the pop-up shop he was told about. Just to take his mind off things, he planned to go this coming Saturday.

Mind where he is right now. Taehyung... is waiting for the bus again. The clouds had been warning him all day, but he ignored it. There's no other form of transportation anyway.

Unless... no. Not even in a million years would he choose for himself to go into Jungkook's car.

"Hey."

Oh no.

"Jungkook I am NOT getting in your car again, you're probably going to drug me and have me suck your dick." Taehyung fumes, staring daggers at Jungkook.

"Great idea, get in the car. I have a gun in my pocket and I'm not afraid to use it." Jungkook says seriously, patting his left pocket.

Taehyung's eyes widen in horror. He turns around trying to run away. But Jungkook holds him back, grabbing his waist tightly and back hugging him.

He laughs and grins, "I'm just joking, please let me drive you home, it's what friends do."

"Let me go! We're not friends. I have a sleepover to get to Jungkook."

Jungkook releases Taehyung, while Taehyung falls to the floor, gasping for air since Jungkook gripped him too tightly.

"Sleepover? Let me drive you there!"

"Fine, don't drug me though. And be quick. It's at my place."

Jungkook blanks out for a while, but asks, "Can I join you?"

"No," Taehyung says as he gets into the car and buckling his seatbelt. "You're probably going to kidnap my friends too."

"Pleaaassee~. I'll leave when you guys go to sleep. I promise!" Jungkook says, holding out his pinky, he waits for Taehyung to do the same.

Taehyung thinks for a while. Does he want a creepy handsome guy he just met in his home again? What would Jimin do in this situation, he's a social butterfly.

He'd let him in. Fine.

"Just- ugh - just bring extra clothing. PROMISE, you'll leave by midnight. That's when we'll be sleeping."

Jungkook's eyes lit up, and he starts to bunny hop around the car. "Hooray! I get to finally go to a sleepover!"

That's when Taehyung's face softens. He had never been to a sleepover? Jungkook's parents must be extremely strict. He wonders which one is stricter.