Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Final Goodbyes

Monday; December 3, 7:34AMJeon Residence

Jeon Residence

Writer's P.O.V

Jimin jumps from his chair and lunges towards Jungkook, flying over the table. He grabs onto the ravenette as he kneels on the ground with tears sprinkling down his face. "You d-don't know wh-what you're doing! You're insane Jungkook. Insane!"

Jeon laughs, shoving the pink-haired boy deeper into the ground. "It's a family trait. I've packed some gifts for you on the way out," He says, glancing over to Jimin's knocked over breakfast.

"It seems you've finished dining Park. The security will be waiting outside the gate. I recommend you leave in the next 5 minutes or they'll be standing on either side of you ushering you out."

Taehyung crumbles as he silently watches, masking his face in his hands. His best friend is laying on the ground miserable, but he can't do anything. Though, he could at least try.

"Jung...kook?" He whispers, clinging onto Jeon's noir coat. The noirette turns and softens, "Yes, my darling?" He says, brushing Taehyung's hair around his ear.

The blue-haired boy hesitates but points to Jimin, who is confused by the gesture. "Could you... um... can you please let Jiminie stay with me. I think he'll be a good asset to me. He's the only one I like right now."

Taehyung pauses after seeing Jeon's jaw tightening. He clings harder to the black coat as tears prick the corner of his eyes. "I-I'm sorry!" whined Tae. He can hear an audible sigh from Jungkook, feeling a faint pat on his back.

"I'll deal with you later. Now," Jeon stands from his chair and tightly grabs Taehyung's wrist, making the said boy gasp. "I'm going to bring you up to our room. Stay there while I talk to Park Jimin."

"N-no! Please let me go! I want Chim! I promise I'll come back to the room, but let me talk to him for a wh-" Taehyung stops. He watches in horror as Jeon's hand comes in contact with his cheek as it all came down in slow motion.

All he felt was the sting revolving around his pale skin. He gulped when he can hear the choked cry of Jimin ringing in his ears. At this point, Taehyung was ready to die.

Jungkook readjusted his dress shirt, "Trust me, this wasn't the first time I've done that." He drags Taehyung from his shirt into their bedroom, elbowing Tae onto the bed and cuffing his ankle onto the post.

"I swear to fucking God, baby. If you're abled to find some kind of way to run loose from this. It won't be the last time like this."

The latter stares at the chain that was tucked in deep to his leg. "Yes, Jeon." He continues, looking anywhere but at the man himself.

"I don't like this 'Jeon' and 'Jungkook' thing you're doing. I prefer Sir... or maybe..." The noirette comes close to Tae's ear, breathing softly on it. The smaller boy shuddering.

"You can call me Daddy?"

The boy gags in disgust, pushing the man in front of him. "I don't care what you want! Just take Jimin-ah and give him to Yoongi and Hoseok! Just get him away from this fucking hell!" The ravenette chuckles, placing his hands on either side of Taehyung's tan thighs, his face close enough to feel a whisp of Tae's lips.

"As you wish, my little princess."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧