Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Almost Exposed

Thursday; September 26, 2:23AMKim Residence

Kim Residence

Writer's P.O.V

Five looked towards Jungkook, their mouths tightly closed and eyes wide.

"Yeah! I've killed a bunch! Like... fish. My dad and I always go fishing in the summer. We usually catch a lo-"

"I meant human. Have you ever killed a human before?"

Jungkook stopped talking. He couldn't find the words to explain, he didn't know what to say. Jungkook did not consider the possible outcome of Yoongi backstabbing him, in an almost public area.

"Hmph, I'm stumped. I don't think I've killed ever before. I sure hope I don't end up killing in the future. Might come for you Yoongi." Jungkook says, leaving a subtle threat to Yoongi without the others noticing.

Yoongi finally notices what he had done. His eyes widen in horror as to what Jungkook meant.Everyone laughed thoughtlessly and brushed off the intimidation Jeon gave them.

"How about we go to sleep, we've been playing Truth or Dare for almost 3 hours now!" Hoseok suggests. He nonchalantly drags both Jimin and Yoongi to their sleeping bags and dropping them both, to their dismay.

"Can Jungkook get home? The weather channel said there's going to be thunder later on. And there's heavy rain outside." Jin remarked.

Taehyung blanked out. He told Jungkook to leave as soon as they went to bed. But it's raining too hard for Jungkook to even step out of the door. He might get sick if he goes out. And Taehyung wouldn't want that because Jungkook is his fri- taxi driver.

"Jungkook can stay here for the night, when it stops raining he could leave." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles, he notices he doesn't have a sleeping bag.

"Taehyungie~ I don't have a sleeping bag. Where am I doing to sleep?" Jungkook whines. Taehyung pauses and thinks. "You could sleep on the couch."

"But Yoongi soaked the couch with rainwater."

"He could sleep on the floor."

"Dude that's hardwood, he'll be uncomfortable."

Taehyung didn't know where else Jungkook could sleep. But Jimin lit up and said, "Why don't you let Jungkook sleep in your bed?" Taehyng's face crumbles into a disgusted look. "I would never let a creep sleep in the same bed as me."

"Please? Again, it's only for the night. He didn't bring a sleeping bag, letting him sleep on a soft mattress is the best you could do right now."

Taehyung slumps. He's been defeated by Jin's mom powers. "Fine. But I promise you, I'm going to stay as far away as possible."

"Really? You're already convinced to share the same bed as me?" Jungkook says, genuinely surprised.

Maybe he'll have Taehyung sooner than expected.

"You're thinking stupid again Jeon. I said we'll have a huge gap separating us. Meaning, I'll be sleeping on the chair in my room."

Jungkook did not like the idea of that. He remembered seeing the chair when he entered Taehyung's room. It didn't look like the best thing to lay on. He can probably sneak Taehyung into the bed with him, while he is sleeping of course.

"Sure. Sleep where ever you prefer. Your house means your rules."

Even though the other 5 were offended by the fact Jungkook allowed Taehyung to sleep on an uncomfortable surface, they ignored it.

They've seen Taehyung fall asleep in weirder areas.

"Well, off to bed everyone. We spent 10 minutes of my beauty sleep to argue about beds." Jin ordered, clapping his hands and pushing everyone into Taehyung's large, furnished room.

The 5 lay their sleeping bags near one another. Yoonminseok near the doorway, while Namjin set their things near Taehyung's chair.

Taehyung laid uncomfortably (worrying the others) on the small armchair. "Are you actually going to sleep there?"

"Yes, shut up." Taehyung snapped, shushing him. He angrily snatched the blanket out of Jungkook's hand.

"Hey!" Jungkook whispers. Taehyung turns his head to glare at Jeon. "What."

"You can't do that! I have no blanket to sleep with now. I'll be cold all night, you wouldn't want that."

Taehyung's gaze softens for a moment but quickly returns to a scowl. "There's a blanket right there. How stupid are you?"

"Taehyung, you said there weren't any blankets left, but there's one right on your bed. Aren't you the dumb one then?" Hoseok brings up, earning giggles around the room.

Taehyung blushes in embarrassment. Yeah, he's right. But it's not Taehyung's fault, he thought he cleaned out his room yesterday, leaving the mattresses empty. However, he forgot to wash the covers, even the blankets.

————————————-

A smack of thunder could be heard minutes after, followed by heavy rain. Causing everyone to wake up abruptly. Each phone by their side blowing up with call notification by their parents. Each parent calling for Taehyung since it was his house.

"Hello? This is Taehyung speaking." He grumbles sleepily, as he's holding 5 phones in his hands at the same time.

"Yes! Hello? We were just wondering, you know because of the storm, that if you could keep the boys at your house for another night. By the way, we were also informed that school is canceled tomorrow."

"Great. Thanks for telling me. Don't worry, I'll keep your sons safe for the day. Please pay me for babysitting your kids by the way!" Taehyung jokes, earning laughter from the other lines.

He hanged up and went back to bed. Not before throwing all the phones back at the original owners.

The surface below him seems far too comfy compared to what he originally slept on that night. But who cares. It's 3 AM, Taehyung could be getting all the sleep in the world right now. When he wakes up the next morning, he'll find out.

But right now, it's time for bed.

Goodnight to them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ☾ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧