Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Arms Wrapped Around

Thursday; September 26, 12:03AMKim Residence

Kim Residence

Writer's P.O.V

They began to watch the movie, bringing out their popcorn and laughing at the comedic parts.Then came the frightening parts, Pennywise's jumpscares. Taehyung jumped and attached himself onto Jungkook's arm, hiding his face in the process. Jungkook squealed and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer.

Taehyung visibly reddened. He couldn't say anything or he'll ruin the sleepover. He kept quiet and focused on the TV in front of him.

Jimin had another story to his side. When the scare came, he threw all of the popcorn on the floor, hitting everyone in the face. Some landing in Yoongi's mouth as he yawned.

"Sorry, Yoongi! I'm scared."

"It's alright Jimin, get closer to us."

We all finished the movie. Getting up and stretching for sitting too long.

"Guys! Can we play a game now? It's only 10 we have enough time to do other things." Hoseok says. "What about 7 minutes in heaven?"

"No, if Jungkook and Taehyung get picked Taehyung will murder Jungkook."

"True."

"How about truth or dare?"

"That's better, maybe I'll get in an empty bottle?" Taehyung says, once again standing up in Jungkook's dissatisfaction. He groans and pouts.

Taehyung digs through his trash can to find a bottle they could use. He found an empty coke bottle and brought it back into the living room.

"How was your dumpster diving?" Yoongi asked, earning a cheeky expression from Taehyung. "Shut up Yoongi. it's the only way I could get an empty bottle."

They began playing. Jin rolled the bottle around until it hit Jimin. He giggled then turned to Jin asking, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"What's a blowjo-"

"Nevermind, I pick dare!" Jin interrupts.

"Okay! I dare you to tell me what's a blowjob."

He can't refuse to answer, or the point of the game is ruined. And Jimin has that cute curious face that Jin can't resist. He sighed in defeat.

"You lick someone's weewee to make them feel good." He mumbles.

"Can I do it to Hoseok and Suga?" Jimin asked, making Hoseok spit out his orange juice all over the floor. Everyone roared with laughter, even Jimin. "Not yet Jiminie." Yoongi mumbled.

"Just roll the damn thing you're keeping us waiting."

They rolled once again. The bottle landing on Taehyung. Jin thinks for a while, only to ask one of the most basic questions ever.

"Truth or Dare, Taehyung." Taehyung pauses and says "Truth." Jin knew he was going to pick truth, it was his chance to ask. "Do you like someone at school?"

Taehyung stuttered words that even human ears can't comprehend. "T-that I l-I-like?!" Jin nods. "I d-don't think I l-like anyone!" He continues, hiding his red face behind his hands. You could even see Jungkook visibly sigh.

Well, that worked out terribly. Jin wants Taekook to happen. On the other hand, Yoongi and Namjoon have no choice, but they also want to make them work.

"Taehyung!"

"Huh?"

"About that pop-up shop, we told you about. Yeah it's canceled, I called yesterday and they said it ended early because of the storm coming." Yoongi says, winking at Jungkook to go through with the plan. Jungkook mentally agrees and calms down.

"WHAT!? Nooooo~ my precious GUCCI. All gone!" Taehyung whines, ripping the blanket away from himself and Jungkook. Having them both get hit with the freezing temperature.

"Continue the fucking game!" Jimin says.

Everyone went silent. Who taught Jimin to say that? Jin stands up and yells directly at Yoongi's face. "SUGA DID YOU FUCKING TEACH MY BABY TO FUCKING CURSE?!"

"No?"

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME." Jin says. Who was the actual culprit? Hoseok. He whispered to Jimin to say what was said. No one knew. Because he's a Jhope. "Shut up! Let's continue."The bottle was twisted once more. It faced Yoongi. Taehyung giggled evilly. "Truth or Dare Yoongi~?"

Yoongi puffed up his chest and proudly said, "Dare." Taehyung pouted he was going to ask a question. But an idea popped in his head, he smirked.

"I dare you to go outside and dance in the rain. Stay there for at least 2 minutes." Yoongi's proud attitude dropped and he began to mope, "Really?"

"Yes really! Come on, out the door!"

Yoongi dragged his feet across the ground carelessly giving one last look of dread. Not before flipping off Namjoon, who was cracking up in the back, offending him. He walked out and yelled.

"FUCK THIS GAME."

Everyone cackled in laughter, some tears falling out.

It's been over a minute and Yoongi bolts back into the house soaked wet and shivering. Jimin runs to Suga with a towel drying him off and kissing him on the forehead. "That wasn't very funny guys." Jimin whines.

"Jimin, you were laughing too don't lie." Hoseok exposed him, making Jimin pout and look pitifully at Yoongi, who was furious. He was looking at Jungkook, he was laughing at his suffering with amusement. The nerve he has. I'll teach him a lesson

"Let me spin now," Yoongi says. "I'll change later, it's my turn anyway."

"Uh, sure?"

Yoongi spins the bottle with force, he wanted it to land on a certain someone. Just by his luck, it landed on him.

Jungkook.

Yoongi smirked. "Jungkook, Truth or Dare." He knew what Jungkook was going to say. After seeing Yoongi walk out into the rain, he wouldn't want to pick Dare.

"Truth." Yoongi's face rose into a malicious smile. "Okay Jungkook," he said, emphasizing his name. "just a small question I need to get off my shoulders." Jungkook nods for him to continue. "And don't forget you need to answer TRUTHFULLY."

"Yes, of course, get on with the question now." Jungkook orders.

"Jeon, have you ever killed someone?"

The room went deathly silent.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧