Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Stay Away

Monday; September 30; 8:57AMXXX High

XXX High

Writer's P.O.V

Days passed as the rain stopped. Monday comes rolling in.

Students walk depressively, the gray clouds blanketing the sky.

A short memorial for the victims was scheduled for later, which was confirmed by the teachers.

But no one saw Jeon. He didn't come, and everyone had a relief.

"Yeah, that fucking Jeon shouldn't have even joined this school anyway."

"He killed people for no absolute reason! What a maniac!"

"Jeon shouldn't even be living on this Earth if all he does is kill!"

It was worse for the group. Taehyung couldn't sleep for the past two days, Yoonminseok were left scarred, and Namjin could only watch and comfort each other.

--------------------------
Jungkook's P.O.V

I sat on my bed, rethinking what I heard from Father. Taehyung knows, they know, everyone knows.

I'm lost, I can't even think right anymore. I might go insane anytime now.

M-maybe Taehyung might hear me out? We could talk, I could explain... I could confess. NOT THE TIME JEON.

Right now, I should have an idea for what to do.

My insane fucking brain can't think properly. All I hear is murder, murder, murder. That'll make my situation worse. A stupid fucking brain I own. I'm pathetic. I'm complete garbage.

I broke my trust with everyone, now they won't accept me.

It's those damn witnesses, I gotta go after them first. My footage probably has their faces anyways.

Those people are worthless. Soon enough, their blood is going to be all over my basement.

"Father?" I yell out.

"Yes, Jungkook?"

"Where do we keep the chainsaw? I need to do somethings this afternoon."

I hear him chuckle. "I see. I'll have the maids fetch your needed tool. Have fun! Don't let them lose too much blood!"

--------------------------
Hoseok's P.O.V

We sat in unison, the memorial began quietly. The music club played their instruments silently.
It was boring, to be honest. The most uneventful two hours of my life.

Everyone already fell asleep. I can't say the same for Taehyung, it looks like he doesn't even know what sleep is. Poor thing.

Thank god it ended, everyone booked it and ran out of the room. The teachers giving up to tell them to walk. Each of us stretched, I had to help out Yoongi because his lazy ass can't do anything himself.

I'm a babysitter for Jimin and Yoongi.

"Let's pgo eat something, I didn't eat breakfast today," Jimin says. "I could go for some tacos right now." We agreed and went to a local taco shop.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ⋆  *:・゚✧*:・

We walked out—well—we got kicked out of the taqueria. No kid wants to see two grown men fight about the right way to suck a ding dong in a restaurant.

"Alright, you got us kicked out, where to next?"

"Oh! How about my place? My mom baked cooki-"

"I'm not eating anymore, I had way too much today," Yoongi grumbles, trying to pry off Jimin from Taehyung. "Let's go to the park, I wanna go swing."

The park it is!

--------------------------
Jungkook's P.O.V

I've already found the address to the bozo. Father helped out.

Walking up to the back door, I breakthrough. I left my things outside, I had a plan.

"Excuse me?! Who's there?" I hear a girly scream. I turned, only to see a well dressed young woman.

"Um... I thought this place was abandoned. Sorry!" I saw, pretending to walk out. "Oh, by the way, there are rats in your backyard."

I saw her face visibly panic even more. She runs out with a rake and began looking for any of the pests.

I slowly pick up my saw and revved it up. She turned quickly to the sound; she screamed.

I went for the head. I sliced through with force, which stopped her screaming. Blood poured out quickly.

Father is going to get mad. The rest of her body fell on the ground.

I hear the neighbors voices and the front door opening, so I knew I had to act fast.

I drag her body into the house. "Fuck, where's the damn fireplace. She has to have one." Luckily, there was one in her bedroom.

I start it up and picked up her beaten corpse. After throwing it into the fire, I ran downstairs to get a mop and splashed hydrogen peroxide down the stairways.

I cross off the name, 'Kim Bo-Hyun' on my arm.
That's one. One more two go.

"WHO'S THERE? KIM? IS THAT YOU?" I hear. Turning around, I saw a large man walking up to me. His eyes falling on the mop I had in my hands.

"Sir? Did you hear the screaming too? I went here as soon as it started." I question. He nods. "She would never scream! I called the police immediately."

That's my queue.

"I saw her running that way too!" I pointed, he looked at that direction and ran. He wasn't too fast. "Thank you! I'll be sure to tell the cops where she ran off too."

Who's on my list anyway? Next one is...

'Park Bogum'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧