Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Rain Into Rainbows

Tuesday; October 1, 12:37AMLexington Park

Lexington Park

Writer's P.O.V

Yoongi defensively put his hands in front of his face to block the incoming punch from Taehyung.

"N-Now look Taehyung! I'll pay you back when I get money! D-don't hit me I promise!" He argues, which was an effective strategy because it had somewhat calmed Taehyung down.

"When's the flight?" Hoseok asks, cutely swinging his legs as his eyes wander to the starry sky above.

"I booked the flight for next week. We have plenty of time to get prepared and tell our parents."

"My mom would agree quickly, so would Namjoon's and Jimin's." Seokjin addressed. Hoseok adding that his would do the same. "That just leaves you two."

"I assume Yoongi is going to just... you know, go. My parents aren't here so I could do anything." Taehyung brags, puffing his chest. Yoongi gets up from the ground. He fixes his clothing which was rustled by Taehyung. "I say we go to each of our houses and help pack, I don't know how long we plan to stay. Let's just say, until we're safe enough to fly back to Korea."

They ran to their homes. First Jimin's, which they found difficult. He had pastel everything all around the floor.

They chose to throw whatever they found into Jimin's colorful luggage, then quickly left. Next was Hoseok. Nothing to say, he's clean. Then came Namjoon and Jin, they helped each other.

Finally, Suga and Taehyung were next. Taehyung had to carry Yoongi into his room because his body can't handle the amount of walking they had. Taehyung shoved Suga's clothes into the luggage and threw it outside the door, to Yoongi's dismay.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ⋆  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Where are we going next? My stomach is talking. It says, 'Jimin! Please feed me!' and I'm really worried for it!" Jimin whines. He pats his grumbling stomach. Jin throws him a granola bar he packed. "We'll eat when we arrive at the airport, they have a lot of food there."

Jimin calms down. Soon enough, they were at the airport. They sat for two agonizing hours. Until finally, they were called on to theirs. Jin had to sit next to Jimin and Namjoon to feed them granola bars or they'll whine.

Taehyung, unfortunately, had to sit next to Suga and Hoseok. He thought of them as being too lovey-dovey.

Good thing the flight was only two hours long, so Taehyung slept through it. Pretty soon, all six of them were lying comfortably on their chairs, snoring away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ⋆  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

They wakened up abruptly when a blared, static sound screeched through their ears. It was an announcement that the plane had landed. The group quickly got off the plane and booked a hotel.

Jimin wanted to sleep with Taehyung tonight, but was unfortunately dragged into a room with Hoseok and Yoongi. Taehyung bought his personal hotel room because he did NOT want to sleep with couples, even if he wouldn't sleep at all tonight.

------------------------

Taehyung's P.O.V

My feet dragged across the hallway. I opened the door to my bedroom and threw my luggage onto the nearest sofa. Finally I blandly drop myself onto the bed and let out a large sigh in comfort.

I felt tired. Even more tired than before I had left Korea. Of course, I would be. Today was an extremely hectic day.

The sun was already rising, and I didn't even get one drop of sleep. My eyes start to droop, and my vision began to become blurry.

But I wasn't going to sleep.

I was crying. I finally let the locked up tears fall down my pale cheeks. The silent droplets turned into a sob, but then quickly transformed back into silent ones.

I couldn't control my emotions. I had thought school was going to be bad, however, this was the worst I could ever imagine. It was fucking terrifying. I fear my life, and the life of my closest friends right now.

I sat lifelessly on the bed, my tears finally coming to a close. I, surprisingly, smiled through it. I thought of Jimin's innocent giggles, the way the 6 of us opening Christmas presents around the fireplace. I also thought of the time we all had gotten in trouble for asking Namjoon to pass answers on the final exam.

But lastly, I thought of the happiness we've given each other. Even if I would've died at the hands of Jeon, I would still cherish the memories I had made over the years. I had hoped the same for the rest of the group.

My mind was filled with countless scenarios, that I didn't notice his eyes getting heavy.After three days of restlessness, my body gave up torturing me.It allowed me to take a rest in dark comfort, away from the place I called home.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Fun Fact #1: I had to research if a granola bar was the name of a brand, or if that's what the snack type is actually called.

-Sincerely, sekirama.