Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Stutter His Name

(Thought I already published this, but I guess I forgot to hit publish. Oopsie!)

Sunday; December 9, 3:45AMMin Residence (Guest Room)

Min Residence (Guest Room)

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Answer... ANSWER!" I yelled, kicking my desk in frustration as the call goes to voicemail for what I suspect the twelfth time. I've been trying to call Taehyung's mom for literally the longest time.

It really annoys me that she won't pick up since I'm the last one who saw him.

"Does she even care that he's gone?!" The cruel judgment ruining my brain. I growl and smack my hand on the innocent desk again, my hand turning pink from the force.

"J-Jiminie..." Someone at the door softly spoke.

I glare daggers at the frame, only to see Hoseok crumble out the door next to Yoongi. "You seem frustrated... and..." He stops talking for a moment to look around my room, wanting me to understand what he's trying to get at.

It was filled with dirty clothes on the bed and broken furniture throughout the room. Food was splattered on the floor, even a bit on the walls which I never knew how it got there.

I remembered Seokjin nastily scold me that it was a 'massacre in a child's bedroom.' Any step taken may cost a limb with all the broken shards of glass on the floor.

What surprised them most of all (I assumed) was the hundreds of pictures on the ceiling above. A long red string was attached to each photo leading up to the middle: A blurry image of Jungkook walking with an uncomfortable Taehyung around the garden.

I had Jisoo and a few other maids take these when we were at the home with hours of convincing them to.

My mind had been filled to the brim with worry and exhaustion that I never had the power to clean up after myself.

"Y-you seem like you could use some... uh." J-hope twirls his hand around the room. I look around in confusion about what he was talking about and stare the broken glass on the floor.

"Advice? Maybe?"

My brain chose to take that as an insult and direct my glare back to him. The older boy beside him coughed and jabbed at Hoseok's stomach. He went up front to my frustrated self and laid his hand on my shoulder and looked directly into my eyes. I smack it off and watch at the wall near me.

"What he means is you need a break. Seriously ChimChim, you have to get a hold of yourself at this point. You might become a maniac one day if all you're doing is trying to get T-Taehyung back home." Suga says, he stutters when he states Tae.

I rub the dark bags under my eyes in pure exhaustion and sigh.

There it is again, the stuttering.