Hiccstrid Sancuary V3

Summery: Version 3 of What if Astrid went with Stoick and Gobber to Valka's Dragon Sancuary. During httyd 2( Obviously)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN HTTYD OR THE SONG REFERENCE IN HERE!

NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYA( I HAVE BEEN DOING KITTY NOISES ALL DAY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!)

While Hiccup was reuniting with his entire family, Astrid walked up behind him. Earlier in the day she followed Stoick and Gobber and had been waiting outside for hours. " Astrid!" He stage whispered. " What are you doing here?" He asked. " Looking for you." She replied. " What's going on?" She asked. " My parents are reuniting." He said nonchalantly. " What?!" She whispered. Interrupting our OTP was his father asking his mother,"Remember our song Val?" Stoick asked. She nodded slightly.

Stoick:I'll swim and sail on savage seas

With ne'er a fear of drowning

And gladly ride the waves of life

If you will marry me.

Hiccup looked at Astrid immediately with so much love and held out his hand asking her to dance. She took his hand and they started slow dancing.

No scorching sun

Nor freezing cold

Will stop me on my journey.

If you will promise your heart-

Valka:And love me for eternity.

My dearest one my darling dear

Your mighty words astound me

But I've no need of mighty deeds

When I feel your arms around me!

Hiccup spun Astrid around while his parents danced.

Stoick: But I would bring you rings of gold

I'd even sing you poetry

And I would keep you from all harm

If you would stay beside me!

Valka: have no use for rings of gold

I care not for your poetry

I only want your hand to hold!

Stoick:I only want you near me!

Both:To love to kiss to sweetly hold

For the dancing and the dreaming

Through all life's sorrows and delights

I'll keep your love beside me

I'll swim and sail on savage seas

With ne'er a fear of drowing

And gladly ride the waves of life

If you will marry me!

At the end of the song Hiccup lifted Astrid up and then put her back down. They were in their own little world while Stoick asked Valka to come home. After Valka said yes she asked " Who is that?" Referring to Astrid. " That is our future Daughter-In-Law Astrid Hofferson." Stoick replied.

" You are so beautiful." Hiccup breathed as he caressed Astrid's cheek. " Not really." She said. He immediately turned her around facing the wall where the ice gave off a reflection. He rubbed her shoulders as he whispered in her ear." Why can't you see what I see? That I want you so desperately and I can't believe you don't even know how captivating you are to me. I have been bewitched by you milady." She blushed.

" Oi, Hiccstrid do you mind!" Gobber interrupted. " GOBBER!!" Hiccstrid yelled. " What, you know it's true!" He retorted.

The Haddock family truly was together again.

The End