People Meet Hiccstrid

Summery: Modern AU ( they look like in rtte) Ever heard of Mortals or People meet Percabeth? Well this is People meet Hiccstrid.

LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK

Will Fitzpatrick

Well Hello there. I'm William Fitzpatrick but call me Will. I am the most popular guy in Berkshire High School. I just broke up with the captain of the cheer squad,Melissa. I now have my eyes on Ashley Hiddleson who everyone calls Astrid since it means Divine Beauty, the most gorgeous girl at Berkshire. Sure her friends are pretty but she's so much more beautiful than them.( it's hard writing in guys point of view when I'm just a teenage girl) All the guys have asked her out and she says no to them. She says she has a boyfriend but I think she's waiting for me to ask her out.( Yeah no)

" Don't even try Will, she's not a dumb blonde." Said my friend Ryan." Watch me, I know she's waiting for me to ask her out. That boyfriend she talks about is just an excuse to reject everyone who's not me." I replied. " Yeah, Good luck with that." Ryan replied sarcastic. As soon as he said that she walked by us to get to her locker. " See ya later!" I said to Ryan.

" Hey Princess wait up!" I ran after her. She turned around and looked at me like I was crazy. " I am not your princess, Will." She said. " Come on stop playing hard to get, you know you want me." I said. " I have a boyfriend." She replied before actually walking away from me! No girl walks away from me! She should be in my arms right now!(She just did)

Later:

I was waiting outside for Astrid to come out of school when I saw a red sports car drive in. A guy with messy brown hair and green eyes came out of the car. He leaned against his car waiting for someone. I just went back to waiting for Astrid . She soon showed up only to run past me. I looked over at who she ran to. It was that guy with the sports car. I pulled them apart when they kissed. " What's your problem Will!" Astrid asked furiously. " You said you had a boyfriend!" I defended even though I still didn't believe he's real. " He is my boyfriend!" She retorted. " Is this the guy you said was annoying?" The guy asked Astrid.

" Hiccup, this is Will Fitzpatrick , Will this is my boyfriend of 2 years, Harrison." She said. I must have stood there gasping like a fish for too long because when I came back to reality the guy put his arm around her and they got in the car and drove away.

That is how I met Hiccstrid.