Daydreaming

Summery: Post RTTE Pre HTTYD2. Hiccup daydreams about Astrid. That's it that's the summery. Astrid might be OOC because this is hiccup's daydream.

AN: Might be short because I'm sad today and I have writers block. But just because I'm sad doesn't mean y'all shouldn't keep waiting for a new chapter. I have a new chapter of Astrid's fairy tales out now please check it out. Please give me some ideas in the comments below. Enough out of me. On with the chapter!

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, Pride and Heir of Berk felt like the luckiest guy ever. Why? Because he's in a very committed relationship with the love of his life and Berk's most beautiful girl, Astrid Hofferson. The reason he was thinking about her at that very moment was because he saw her with a new outfit for the first time today. He was also exhausted from Chief training ( * sarcastic*Thanks Stoick!). Hiccup had escaped to the cove for a bit to get away from his dad. He was so tired he fell asleep!

( Italics= Hiccup's daydream)

Hiccup was walking through the forest near the cove when he heard the sound of Astrid giggling. He followed the sound to the cove where she was picking flowers. She was barefoot, her hair was down and she wearing her nightgown. His jaw dropped.

" Hi Hiccup." She said smiling.

" Hey Milady. What are you doing out here?" He asked.

" Oh nothing, just getting some air." She giggled.

Then she started twirling and dancing around him. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. He couldn't take it anymore. He kissed her. She pushed him away smirking and then ran.

" Milady wait!" He cried, running after her.

When he caught up to her, he kissed her again but deeper so she couldn't escape. He then kissed her nose, her cheek and her neck. Unfortunately for him she managed to escape again.

The scene changed quickly to Hiccup sitting in his fathers throne surrounded by at least 7 Astrid's( Trust me you don't wanna know) before it changed again to a celebration in the Great hall. Hiccup was sitting at a table with his father and his fathers council when he spotted Astrid across the room.

Seeing him looking at her, Astrid blew a kiss to him and giggled. This made Hiccup blush. He recovered quickly and asked her to dance. She agreed.

Right after that he woke up. He looked around for her but sulked when he realized it was only a dream. Where's the real Astrid, you might ask? Grooming Stormfly. Later that evening he was on his way home when he saw her coming back from the great hall.

" Astrid wait up!" He exclaimed.

She turned to him." I haven't seen you all day." She replied.

He flinched but quickly recovered." I know, hey you wanna go on a picnic with me tomorrow?" He asked, smirking at her.

" What do you think, babe?" She rhetorically asked before kissing his cheek and walking away. He just stood there speechless.

The End.