Miraculous:The Adventures of Deadly Nadder and NightFury

Summery: Miraculous AU! Ashley is the famous superheroine Deadly Nadder and Harrison is her partner NightFury but they don't know each other's identities until today! I DO NOT OWN THE COMIC, MIRACULOUS OR HTTYD!!!

I'm home from school today because I'm sick. I feel like Rin and Len rolled over me with their road roller.

ADRIENETTE LADYNOIR ADRIENETTE LADYNOIR ADRIENETTE LADYNOIR ADRIENETTE LADYNOIR ADRIENETTE LADYNOIR

It was a beautiful and now peaceful night in the Scandinavian air. Deadly Nadder and her partner just defeated another villain. " Pound it!" They said bumping their fists. Nadder's earrings beeped telling her it was time to leave. " I have to Go! See you soon!" She waved to NightFury.

" Wait! I need to know who you are!" NightFury begged. He's been in love with her since that very first day they met and wanted to know who the love of his life was. " We can't!" She pleaded with him to understand. Suddenly it was too late their transformations were ending. So she hid behind a chimney. Her Kwami took a peek and gasped.

" Stormfly! What are you doing?! You aren't supposed to know either!" Ashley said to her Kwami. " Did your Kwami see me?! Then we have no reason to hide!" Harrison said. " That is no excuse!" Ashley retorted. He stood there in disbelief and then he sighed and gathered courage.

" Well if I can't see you but your Kwami saw me, then you'll see me!" He yelled running around the corner with his eyes closed. " Don't even think about it!" Ashley warned but it was too late he was right in front of her with his eyes closed.

" Harrison." Ashley breathed.

" My lady do you know me? Please can I open my eyes?" He asked. She sighed." I guess it doesn't matter anymore. " He took that as a yes and opened his eyes and gasped at the sight of Ashley.

"Ashley!" He gasped. " And you're disappointed...." She trailed off. More like cut off by him hugging her. " It was you! I can't believe that the person I love has been by my side all this time!" He exclaimed.

He pushed away in realization. " Sorry,without the the masks it's a little bit more embarrassing." He rubbed the back of his neck. " I love you too." She said. They leaned in and kissed for about a good 5 minutes.

" I won the bet Toothless!" Stormfly the nadder Kwami exclaimed clapping her nubs. " Ugh again!" Toothless the night Fury Kwami whined. " But Stormi!" He continued to whine. " No buts you little bat cat!" She retorted.

The End

Note: Sorry it was short. Like I said I'm sick and unmotivated!