Gifts

Summery: Drabbles ranging from RTTE season 5 to Httyd 3 of Hiccup giving Astrid gifts.

RTTE Season 5:

" Hey." Hiccup said leaning against the wall as Astrid came out of her hut. " I have something for you." He smirked. He handed her a box. " Oh my gods it's beautiful!" She opened it to find a charm bracelet.

RTTE Season 6:

Astrid woke up one morning to find a note and a box. The note says:

My Lady,

I hope you like my gift for you. Made it myself. When I looked into your eyes I got the idea.

Love,Hiccup

She opened it to find a new axe! Her mother's had broken in the final battle with Krogen and Johan. 

Pre-HTTYD 2

"Milady." Hiccup said. Astrid was just looking in her mirror when Hiccup came up from behind her. " You startled me!" She cried. " Sorry, Look I'm here because dad is taking me to a Chief and Heir retreat and I wanted to give this to you so you think of me." He said. He opened the box he was holding and got out the necklace inside it. Astrid's eyes widened. " HICCUP THATS LIKE 5 CARETS!" She yelled. " Exactly." He said as he put the necklace on her. " Found the diamonds in a cave and I carved them into this myself." He was pretty proud of himself. She was just in disbelief.

HTTYD 2

Astrid came home from the dragon academy to find 12 dozen bouquets of red and white roses. Her jaw dropped.

Post HTTYD 2

Hiccup blindfolded Astrid and took her to Stormfly's stable for this surprise. When he took it off she gasped in amazement at the new saddle he made.

Pre HTTYD 3

Hiccup made her a new headpiece with left over diamonds he found in a cave. At this point she wasn't even surprised.

HTTYD 3

Hiccup got her a puppy. Now this time she was surprised.

Post HTTYD 3

" Astrid come here for a moment." Hiccup said. Astrid went into his office. " What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing I just wanted to show you this!" He yanked a cloth off something on the wall only to reveal a painting of Astrid. " YOU MADE A PORTRAIT OF ME!" She exclaimed. " Now I can look at you any time I want when you aren't around." He smirked.

The end