chapter 1 : Lost Soul

Xiao Zhan closed his heart, hide from the world. Breathing alive without even looking around, stop to care, stop to talk and stop all his feeling just to stop the feeling of lost and hurt. You never will understand how painful to feel hurt and lost everyone and everything one by one in front of your eyes. Xiao Zhan feel those kind of painful memories, he lost his friends, his career, his future and he lost his mind too. Get betrayed and hurt several times make Xiao Zhan never really open his eyes anymore. He still breathing but not feel alive.

Nurses in the hospital everyday always cheerfully take their turn to take care of Xiao Zhan, their patient,their handsome life mannequin that make their work in hospital feel more fun. Xiao Zhan never talk, never care even when they hug or kiss him. He always stay silent when the nurse talk to him, feed him or when he get wash on his bed. He paralyzed from his waist to his toes since awake from coma 6 months ago. Xiao zhan become mute all of sudden after cry too much and fainted after realize he is the only one that stay alive in that car accident.
Since that day, Xiao Zhan is a perfect doll that breathing but dying on bed in that hospital. His uncle and aunt really hope he will awake from his sorrow but day by day Xiao zhan condition getting worst. They didn't have choice except keep him in hospital since Xiao Zhan several time try to kill him self by cut his wrist, drink sleeping pills, choke his own neck with the rope or belt, he even try to bite his own tongue. The nurse have put the gag into Xiao zhan mouth to forbid him bite his own tongue, tied both of his hands on bed side when they are not around. Xiao Zhan always get forced to sleep under the medicine that doctor give into his IV drip every night. He never make any sound even when his uncle or aunt slap him or beat him on his bed when they desperate want him to move on from his sorrow.
He lost his mom, dad, sister in their car accident. Then after that one by one his friends leave too, they start to ignored him since he sleeping for months in coma.

When awake from coma and realize he can't feel his legs, Xiao Zhan though his life and career as singer and actor end there. But then he feel more shock hear news from his aunt that he is the only one that safe and alive in that night car accident. He feel more hurt when listen news update from police his own friend in the same agency is the one who plan the accident by sabotage the car break and make their car hit the road side bar and fell into the cliff. They inform him to attend the court where the culprit will get the punishment. Xiao zhan can't holding back his tears, when the only reason behind all of this just because his own friend, his own team mate do it all just because he is jealous with Xiao Zhan popularity. Since comeback from court, Xiao Zhan start try several way for suicide and his attempt always get failed by nurses or his uncle. Since that day too, Xiao Zhan become the hospital perfect mannequin, because even only wear hospital pajama still couldn't hide his nice figure and handsome face. He never talk or make any sound, didn't move or give reaction even when few young nurse tease him, hug him tight all of sudden or kiss his cheek secretly when doctor not around.

Xiao zhan actually hate when some of nurse molested his chest or hug him but he can't push them away when he get tied on bed. He can't yell at them too because its useless, he is mute now. He decide to ignored even when they start to secretly kiss his cheeks when fix his pillow or change his IV drip. Xiao zhan feel he already lost all his hope to stay alive so he decide to ignored it all and just stare blank at everyone, close him self from the world and wish his life will end soon.

Xiao zhan is the only heir to inherit all his family legacy, his uncle and aunt can't get any of it except if Xiao zhan in his normal state give it to them infront of their family lawyer. Xiao Zhan know his aunt ambition that is why he decide to act lost his mind each time they visit him with the lawyer. His aunt ambition make Xiao zhan feel sick of it, he feel more hurt when accidentally hear his aunt wish he will sign the paper before he died, because their lawyer told them all the legacy will donated to charities if Xiao zhan died without sign the paper to give his legacy to other. "Xiao zhan, i know you are not crazy. Look here, you wish to die, but before that you have to sign this paper first. Your father give all his legacy under your name. Beside of that you also have lot of money in your bank account as celebrity, your own life insurance also need change heir owner. You know your little sister also died in that accident. You wish to die right? You didn't need all that money then why so stubborn not to sign it for me and your uncle?" Fei Yu Lin whisper near xiao zhan ears, she know her nephew could hear well and understand it. "Xiao zhan look i even will help you to end your life like you wish all these time but you have to sign this paper first kid. This is win win solution right?" Fei Yu Lin try to persuade her nephew. But she failed again, xiao zhan just look blank on the hospital wall on his right side with gag in his mouth and both of his hands still get tied on bed side. Fei Yu Lin angry because once again she have to face her stubborn rich nephew. She pinch hard on xiao zhan near his armpit and on his inner thigh at the same time because that is the place that rarely to see by the nurse that bath xiao zhan everyday. She smirk when saw Xiao zhan bite hard on the gag and pull his hands bondage to holding back the pain near his armpit. He lost feel on his legs so he can't feel the pinch on his inner side thigh but he still feel pain when his aunt pinch him near his armpit.

Xiao zhan refuse to look at his aunt and show her how he actually in pain. Time like this he really wish one of the nurse will walk in and check on his condition or give him injection. He close his eyes in hopeless when his aunt pinch once again, xiao zhan really though to sign it and give all his aunt wish but when he know his aunt decide to leave his uncle after get all the legacy, Xiao zhan decide to become stubborn even have to face this kind of torture several times since he awake from coma and realize how cruel his aunt ambition. "Xiao Zhan, i'm coming, today we eat delicious lunch again." The cheerful nurse voice make Fei Yu Lin startled and stop the pinch, she quickly pull out her hand from inside Xiao Zhan's pajama and fake to smile at the nurse. Xiao zhan feel glad finally the torture stop.

"Mrs Fei, woah you came to visit Xiao zhan?" The nurse greet and smile wide while fix xiao zhan pajama and blanket. She push the bed button to make Xiao zhan on sit position and check on the IV drip before release the hands bondage and pull out the gag from Xiao zhan's mouth. "Miss Chen, i think i will leave now, please take care of our Xiao zhan ok?" Fei Yu Lin smile and quickly walk away before the nurse offer her to feed Xiao zhan the lunch meal. "So, our Xiao zhan today is a good boy right? Lets eat ok?" Chen Yi smile while wipe the wet towel on Xiao zhan's face to clean it just before she start feed him the porridge. Xiao zhan eat each spoon of porridge carefully while listen how the nurse Chen Yi talking about her day and told him how the other nurses wish to get their turn soon to take care of Xiao zhan.

The hospital only allowed 2 of the nurses to feed Xiao zhan, Chen Yi and the other nurse is Wei min because the doctor found out Xiao zhan stubborn refuse to eat when other nurse try to feed him. For bath or take Xiao zhan on wheelchair to the park, all nurses feel happy to take their turn. They are fans of Xiao zhan and they try their best to help Xiao zhan after know how that young man end laid on hospital bed until now from news and they really wish Xiao zhan will get well soon and life much better after face all those pain and misery. They really wish could see Xiao zhan smiling again like before but they know it wasn't easy for Xiao zhan after all that he face in his life. Their beloved young man now only become life mannequin without soul.
*****************

Note : hope everyone who read this will read until the ending part