Chapter 18 : Can't Sleep

Xiao zhan smiling when saw nurse Chen Yi and nurse Wei Min bickering in front of him, they just finish feeding him lunch but now both of them arguing who will wheel Xiao Zhan to the park, and it make Xiao zhan giggling when saw them play paper, rock and scissor. Nurse Chen yi lost the game and pouting ask Xiao zhan to help her. *how if both of you come with me to walk on the park, no need to wheel my wheelchair, i will walk instead. how about that?* Xiao zhan type on the phone and pat both of the nurses hand to look at his phone screen. both of the nurse look really happy with Xiao zhan win win solution.

Xiao zhan carefully walking from his room to the lift while both of the nurses following him from behind just in case if his legs give up. at first they are really happy when they finally arrive at the hospital park. But Xiao zhan start feel dizzy after practice walking for awhile, at first he hide the pain from the nurses but then they found him start limping when walk. "Xiao zhan, are you ok? lets stop now, i think you forced your self too much." Wei min catch Xiao zhan that almost fell to the ground. Chen yi quickly run inside the hospital to find Doctor Wang after Wei min give her sign there is something wrong with Xiao Zhan. nurse Wei min didn't have choice except holding on Xiao zhan and help him slowly to reach the nearest bench. "What happen?" Wang yibo rush to approach them with nurse Chen yi that also bring Xiao zhan's wheelchair. "Doctor Wang, Xiao zhan suddenly look limping when walk and i think he really in pain." Nurse Wei min said while wipe Xiao zhan's face that full of sweat. Wang yibo checking on Xiao Zhan condition and find out Xiao Zhan breathe a bit fast. *dizzy* Xiao zhan try type on his phone after Doctor Wang found his phone inside his pocket. they wheel back Xiao Zhan to his room and check his blood pressure and running some medical check up. "is ok, he just have low blood pressure, maybe he didn't sleep well at night. insomnia make  his body more weak, and Xiao Zhan better gain some weight to support his health." Doctor Zhang smiling after done running some medical check up after Wang yibo request faster result to find out if there have something wrong with their patient. "Are you sure?" Wang yibo ask his friend after they check on the result. "look, he is sleeping now, you really need to make sure he fell sleep at night or his body will collapse again." Doctor Zhang pat on his friend shoulder and point on Xiao Zhan that now laid sleeping on the couch while waiting them sent him back to his room.

Wang yibo make note to add injection for make Xiao Zhan sleep well at night, he make sure to keep the doses safe enough because Xiao zhan overdoses before when he get kidnapped. But he know well that wasn't the solution except he could make Xiao Zhan share why Xiao zhan didn't sleep well at night. that is why Wang yibo decide to stay at hospital after 3 nights in row they make Xiao zhan sleep under the sleeping injection. because even they could make Xiao Zhan sleep with the medicine but he will awake with drowsy feeling and his nerves will numb each time he awake because of the sleeping aid side effect. Wang yibo didn't give the injection at 8 PM and Xiao zhan fell sleep at 9 PM but then Wang yibo find out from the CCTV Xiao Zhan just awake at 10PM and sit on his wheelchair near the window. Wang yibo decide to visit Xiao Zhan room and he rush to help saw Xiao zhan startled when someone walk inside his room near midnight. Xiao zhan almost get panic attack when hear someone open his bedroom door, he almost fell from his wheelchair if Doctor Wang didn't rush to catch him. "is ok, is me, sorry i make you scared." wang yibo feel guilty because he didn't knock before open the door. Xiao zhan nod weakly and he worry Doctor Wang will scolded him because he still awake at the time he should sleep.

"mind to share why you can't sleep?" Wang yibo ask after help Xiao zhan to laid back on bed. He saw Xiao zhan try to avoid looking at him, "come on, we have lot of time to talk until tomorrow morning." Wang yibo smile but Xiao zhan shook his head and show his phone screen *Doctor Wang, you need to work tomorrow.* Xiao xhan push away Wang yibo lightly and told him to go back home. "tomorrow is my day off, i could sleep all day long and you can just call me by my name, Wang Yibo. i'm younger than you." Wang yibo giggling when saw Xiao Zhan open wide his eyes when realize young doctor that always care of him all these time is younger than him. *i just can't sleep.* Xiao zhan reply shortly but Wang yibo drag a chair and sit near Xiao zhan's bed. "Ok, then lets talk about other, i can't sleep too." Wang yibo pour glass of tea for Xiao zhan. 

"4 years ago, one of my patient, a young man and he is a medical student. that day he feel really sad and disappointed with his exam mark. he flight back home and get drunk, he almost hit a kid when drive his motorbike at midnight. but luckily someone safe that kid before that kid get hit by his motorbike. that kid is safe but young man that safe the kid get injury, his left arm and wrist get scraped against the road. my patient find out, that young man is an idol after his friends and his bands team said that an idol shouldn't get injury like that, it will leave scar and ruin his image as an idol. but that young idol only smiling and said..." *i'm singing with my voice not my hands, its ok, the most important is the kid is safe. you have to go to hospital too, i have other schedules and need to rush there. if you feel sorry then please help me sent this kid to hospital too.* Xiao zhan type on the phone screen and show it to Wang yibo. Xiao zhan's tears fell because the young idol that Wang yibo talk about is him self before he become like now. Wang yibo smile and he feel glad Xiao zhan still remember that moment. "did you know? that young medical student now successfully become Doctor thanks to you that encourage him when you get interview about your injury because you went to stage with bandage on your arm and wrist but still singing and dance." Wang yibo smiling and give tissue for Xiao zhan to wipe the tears. "you said, that just a small injury, but the young man that drive the motorbike must be really shocked and you said on the interview, don't worry you are fine and told the motorbike driver don't feel guilty, we are still young, failure and mistake is the best teacher to be success." wang yibo end his story and smiling, "and to be honest, that young medical student now sitting in front of you, have chance to pay back you and try harder to make you smile brightly again like that time." Wang yibo pat tenderly on Xiao zhan's hands on Xiao zhan's lap. *but now i'm not an idol anymore, i lost my voice, i lost everyone that i love, my family and my fans too. even my own friends leave after know my condition. i'm just a breathing body without soul, my dream already fade away since i'm awake from coma and become like this.* Xiao zhan tears fell again and he sigh deeply while quickly wipe away his tears with both of his hands.