Chapter 23 : Crazy

Xiao zhan lost control and they didn't have choice except knock him down to sleep with the injection, but its only could tamed him for few hours. after the medicine effect gone, Xiao zhan awake and struggling to awake from his bed and try to hurt him self. Nurses and Doctor try to calm him down include Wang yibo and Yu Bin but Xiao zhan won't listen and try to push them all away from him. Wang yibo try to stay calm but then he lost his patience too, he grab Xiao zhan's wrist and push him hard to the ground. "Stop it!! Xiao zhan, stop try to hurt your self or we will really tied you on bed like before." Wang yibo shout but Yu bin quickly squat in front of Xiao zhan and stop Wang yibo that look angry too. "Doctor Wang, please don't be angry too, don't tied him on bed, please don't..." Yu bin plead while Xiao zhan curled up in pain after Wang yibo push him hard to the floor. "But Yu bin, if Xiao zhan keep try hurt him self to end his life, we really don't have choice. We don't want to see him kill him self in front of our eyes right?" Wang yibo really lost his temper because Xiao zhan is too broken to fix now.

Xiao zhan struggling and cry for help to Yu bin when few male nurses went in and catch him so they could tied him on bed with the bondage guard under Wang yibo command, he try hard to fight back when both of his hands and legs get tied to bed safely. Nurse Chen yi force Xiao zhan's mouth to open and slip in rubber sponge to gags Xiao zhan to avoid him bite his tongue even Xiao zhan struggling avoid nurse Chen yi to gags him but he failed because one of the male nurse help nurse Chen yi to holding on his head. Xiao zhan crying with gags in his mouth and he still struggling to free him self but Yu bin sit beside his bed and plead him to stop hurting him self. "Zhan ge, stop this please, you just hurting your self more if you keep being like this. they will lock you in this place if you keep fight back like now." Yu bin plead desperately and feel more sad when saw Xiao zan's tears keep fell from his eyes.

That night Wang yibo came to visit Xiao zhan's  room and saw Yu bin yawning try not fall a sleep while Xiao zhan already sleeping under the sleeping injection influence. "Yu bin you can sleep, he won't awake until next 4 hours." Wang yibo said wile check on Xiao zhan pulse and heart rate from the machine beside Xiao zhan's bed. Yu bin nod and walk to the couch to laid him self on it. Wang yibo carefully release the safety bondage guard from Xiao zhan's legs but he didn't release the safety bondage guard from both of Xiao zhan's wrist and he just adjust the belt guard on bed at Xiao zhan's waist. Wang yibo pinch Xiao zhan's cheeks tenderly before he pull out the rubber sponge gags from Xiao zhan's mouth. He actually feel guilty have to tied and gags Xiao zhan like now, but Xiao zhan won't listen and still try to kill him self after find out about rumor about his condition as mental patient. Wang yibo wipes saliva on Xiao zhan's lips after he remove rubber sponge gags from Xiao zhan's mouth. Wang yibo sigh deeply, he really didn't know how to build confidence and trust in Xiao zhan's mind after several blow like this in his life. Wang yibo looking at Yu bin that now sleeping on the couch and smile bitterly, Fate really cruel for Xiao zhan and Yu bin, both of them is victim and always get hurt the most even when they do nothing.

Xiao zhan refuse to drink and eat, he scream all day long behind the rubber sponge gags, always struggling and trashing on bed even both of his legs, both of his wrist and also his waist get tied on bed with the bondage belt, when he awake and didn't get sleeping injection because they only give it at night to make him rest. two male nurses get duty to help Xiao zhan get wipe by wet towel when nurse Chen yi clean him. Xiao zhan several time try to free him self so they have to hold him tight. But then out of sudden Xiao zhan bite one of the male nurse arm and he quickly jump down from bed when he get chance while the other male nurse help the one who get bite. Nurse Chen yi run to chase Xiao zhan that running out from his room to the elevator. Xiao zhan limping try to run from his room with bare foot, he even ignore when Yu bin catch him and try to stop him at the elevator. Xiao zhan push Yu bin to the floor before he went into elevator and runaway.

In panic, Xiao zhan running out from the hospital while few security walking around try to find him after Wang yibo told them to stop Xiao zhan. Xiao zhan suddenly feel dizzy because he use all his energy after refuse to eat and drink several time except from the IV drip. He didn't realize he already run until reach the street in front of the hospital. "Zhan Ge!!!" Yu bin's scream just before Xiao zhan realize bus infront of him honk so loudly and he feel someone rush to hug him and push both of them down when the bus hit them because too late to hit on the break. Xiao zhan feel pain on all his body after they fell into the ground. He open his eyes after close it because of shock, and saw the one who hug him to safe him for directly get hit by the bus is Yu bin. Xiao zhan saw blood wet Yu bin's face that now already fainted. He can't holding back his tears and fear start haunting him, "Yu bin!! No...don't leave me....Yu bin wake up!!" Xiao zhan scream out of sudden while release him self from Yu bin's embrace. Wang yibo and the nurses that rush to find Xiao zhan also get shock saw both of Yu bin and Xiao zhan get hit by the bus but all of them feel more surprise hear Xiao zhan's voice. He finally could talk but still didn't realize it. They rush to help and Xiao zhan look really panic and try to shook Yu bin to wake up, tears wet his face and blood running out from his head too but he ignored it until out of sudden Xiao zhan feel his eyes blurry and his sight spinning, he collapse after the nurses catch him and try to calm him down. The medical team rush both of them into emergency room and the security stop the bus driver before they call the police for report the accident.