Chapter 21 : Chaos

Xiao zhan awake when their car halfway back to the hospital from the cemetery, Xiao zhan feel really disappointed he fainted in front of his parents tombstone and when he awake their car already far enough from the cemetery. "Sorry, we have to go back to hospital. i though your condition still not fit enough to stay outside the hospital too long." Wang yibo smile while give a bottle of water for Xiao zhan. Ming Qu, Xiao zhan's family lawyer drive them back to hospital after Xiao zhan fainted at the Cemetery. Xiao zhan take out his phone and show the screen to Wang yibo after type for awhile. *I want back to my apartment for awhile, i have something that i want to take out from my wardrobe, please let me stop at there, only few minutes.* Xiao zhan plead and make Wang yibo sigh before he told Lawyer Ming Qu to drive them to Xiao Zhan's apartment.

"Xiao zhan have to wear this hat, make sure to keep Xiao zhan safe. don't let anyone approach him. you know about the rumor in online news right? right now, we can't let him feel down once again or he will really broken more." Lawyer Ming Qu give a white hat to Wang yibo before they let Xiao zhan walk down from the car. Wang yibo nod and smile bitterly, "i know that, but we can't hide him forever." Wang yibo answer honestly and get inside the car to give the hat for Xiao zhan. Both of them walk into the apartment while Lawyer Ming Qu waiting for them inside the car.

Wang yibo walk into Xiao zhan's apartment after Xiao zhan open the key lock, he feel surprise Xiao zhan's apartment look so tidy even after several months leaved empty by his owner. *My manager Yu Bin know my apartment key code, he usually clean my place once a week in the past.* Xiao zhan explain when Wang yibo ask why his apartment still so tidy without the owner for few months. "we have to go back to hospital soon, now you can get your stuff that you want to get." Wang yibo remain while looking around. Xiao zhan walk into his bedroom and take a small box from his bedroom. *we can go back now* Xiao zhan pat on Wang yibo shoulder and show his phone screen. Wang yibo feel curious and ask once again. "only that box?" Wang yibo ask while point on the small brown box in Xiao Zhan's embrace, Xiao zhan nod firmly.

Both of them feel surprise when suddenly bunch of paparazzi waiting for them outside when they walk out from the lift. Xiao zhan look shock and get panic attack, Wang yibo quickly pull Xiao zhan to hide behind his back. the noisy voices that start attack Xiao zhan with bunch of questions and bright blitz from the camera blind their views. "Xiao zhan, is that true you get treatment at mental hospital?!" "Xiao zhan, the patient that get tied up on bed is really you?" "Xiao zhan, where are you hiding all these time?" those noisy torturing questions with yelling and screaming voice make Xiao zhan close his ears with both of his hands, he open wide both of his eyes in shock when saw his photo sleeping on hospital bed while get bondage and gags in his mouth. he try harder to catch his breathe while Wang yibo try to shield him behind his back and Xiao zhan hear Wang yibo yelling at the paparazzi to stay away from them. Wang yibo feel really angry when they get surrounded in the middle by crowded paparazzi, but he have stay focus when realize Xiao zhan start get panic attack and hardly to catch his breathe. "Xiao zhan!!" Wang yibo screaming while catch Xiao zhan that suddenly limp and and  kneeling on the ground behind him, Wang yibo try to keep Xiao zhan focus on him when suddenly someone wearing hoodie help him to grab one of  Xiao zhan's arm, "lets go out from here!" that young man said while give sign to Wang yibo to rush out from the building with Xiao zhan that still try to stay conscious in their arms. they rush in hurry while drag Xiao zhan that almost faint to the car out side where Lawyer ming Qu waiting for them worriedly.

"Yu Bin, thank you for your help." Lawyer Ming Qu said in hurry after all of them get into the car and their car leave the apartment as fast as they can. "Uncle Ming Qu, why you let Xiao zhan back to his apartment? you know well this is dangerous for him." Yu bin sigh and Wang yibo show Yu Bin the small brown box in his hands that he keep when Xiao zhan collapse in the middle of crowded paparazzi. "Yu bin, i'm Wang yibo, Xiao zhan's doctor. sorry but Xiao zhan ask us to let him back to his apartment to get this box." Wang yibo explain but Xiao zhan quickly grab back the box while panting to breathe and his tears start fell to his cheeks. "Zhan Ge, is ok, this is me Yu bin, don't be afraid." Yu Bin holding both of Xiao zhan hands that still trembling in fear. "zhan Ge, look at me, breath in breath out, is ok, you are safe." yu Bin tenderly said and he smile when suddenly Xiao zhan hug him, crying in his embrace. "I'm sorry Zhan Ge, i won't let you alone anymore. I will always stay beside you like before. Is ok...is ok..." Yu bin whispering try to calm down Xiao zhan that still shock. "Yu bin, you never visit Xiao zhan at hospital?" Wang yibo ask curiously after Xiao zhan calm down and sleeping while laid his head on Yu bin's shoulder. "I can't, aunt Fei yu lin said i'm not allowed to visit or she will make zhan ge suffer more in the hospital, so i just could see him from far away. i have to be careful too so no media find out about Zhan ge, but today they are too much, i can't stand behind and let Zhan ge get hurt more like before." Yu bin sigh deeply. "Did you know Xiao zhan is mute now?" Wang yibo ask while he check if Xiao zhan have fever or not. Yu bin nod and smile bitterly, "its my fault too, i'm really too stubborn to stay beside Zhan ge that time and make aunt Fei yu lin angry, Zhan ge that time, out of sudden grab glass of tea from my hands and drink it all.  after an hour, he suddenly told me his chest hurt and cough really bad...and...he vomit blood, a lot of blood. i just remember aunt Fei yu lin smirk and told me, more thing will happen if i stay." Yu bin told them the truth and the reason why he suddenly disappear and never appear in hospital. "after that, Xiao zhan become mute, he lost his voice that make him more desperate and stress, and it lead all things until you meet him Doctor Wang." Lawyer Ming Qu said while driving.

Their car arrive at the hospital and Lawyer Ming Qu quickly drive away after both of Wang yibo and Yu bin carry Xiao zhan inside, "I will drive to other hospital to distract the paparazzi so they won't find Xiao zhan. i won't visit for few days, Yu bin you stay in hospital with Xiao zhan, i will use delivery man to sent your cloths tomorrow." Lawyer Ming Qu said before leave them and Wang Yibo give sign to Yu bin to walk into hospital as soon as possible. Xiao zhan still sleep unconscious when they move him from the car into his bedroom in hospital. "Yu bin, you can wear my cloths for tonight. this time you have help us take care of Xiao zhan." Wang yibo smile when saw Yu bin worriedly looking at Xiao zhan that still sleeping on bed. Yu bin nod weakly and he still feel regret he couldn't stay as manager and friend when Xiao zhan need him the most.