SeongJoong

Seonghwa x HongJoong Mpreg

Seonghwa's Pov

Pain. The pain was all I felt at what? Two in the morning. I sat up fast and held my stomach.

" Hey Seonghwa what's wrong?" I heard HongJoong ask.

I turned to look at him in his sleepy state. I feel bad for waking him up.

"Nothing HongJoong The baby is just moving a lot sorry that I woke you up," I said.

" It's Fine Babe try to rest." He said.

I nodded my head and got up out of the bed and started to head towards the bathroom.

" Hey where are you going I want you to rest, the bab can be here any minute," he said getting up to help me.

*Splash*

" Umm HongJoong My water just broke," I said.

" Mingi wake up the others and stop playing video games!" he yelled.

"Yunho I know you're not sleeping your watching Mingi! Go upstairs and get Seonghwa's bags and the baby's bag!" he yelled at Yunho.

"Babe you don't have...Ughhh!" I groaned squeezing his hand.

"OW! Let go! What the fuck seonghwa when did you get that strong!" he screamed jerking his hand back.

" Ever since you got me pregnant dumbass!" I groaned again.

HongJoong's Pov

"Here hyung. Do you want me to drive you guys to the hospital?" Yunho asked.

I looked at seonghwa It looked like he was going to faint. I looked back at Yunho.

" Yes please," I said.

"Ok let's go I had mingi go get the car. The others are getting dressed they be at the hospital a little later." He said opened the door.

I help seonghwa down the stairs which was like fours steps and got him into the car. As soon as Yunho was in the driver's seat, he stepped on the gas.

"Hong long would it take to get there Yunho?" I asked in a panic.

" Since the hospital is twenty minutes away, I say about ten with me driving," he said.

" Good. Thanks for driving us Yun.." I was cut off by Seonghwa screaming.

"YUNHO HURRY THE FUCK UP THE BABY IS TRYING TO COME OUT!" He screamed gripping his seat.
Yunho stepped on the gas and went even faster.
Time-skip brought to you by Seonghwa screaming.
"Yunho can you open the door and get Seonghwa out the car. I'll get the bags and I'll get the nurses out here." I said
Yunho nodded his head and got out and picked up seonghwa.  I quickly got out of the car and ran into the hospital.

" HELP PLEASE MY BOYFRIEND IS IN LABOR!!" 

I heard someone fall? Then there was this male nurse standing in front of me.

" Where is he?!?!" 

I point outside since I was outta breath, and as soon as I regained my breath the nurse came in with Seonghwa.

" Yunho Here take the bags!" I said in a rushed and threw them to where he was.

I ran after the nurse and went into the room with seonghwa. I know seonghwa was in pain but he looked so beautiful with sweat dripping down his exposed forehead.

" Ahhhh Fuck you HongJoong your the reason I'm in pain!" He screamed at me.

I didn't pay any attention to the facts he just stated that he has a baby coming out of him right now.

" Come on Mr.Park I need you to Push the baby is almost out." Said the doctor.

I grabbed Seonghwa's hand and whisper loving nonsense into his ears.

" UGGGH!" He pushes with all his might.

The cries of a baby fill the room.

"Congratulations Mr.Park it's a boy." the doctor said handing the baby to seonghwa.

" Ahh, Seonghwa look he has your eyes," I said cooing at my baby boy.

"I know HongJoong look he has your nose," Seonghwa said touching his nose.

"What are you going to name him seonghwa," I asked.

"Hanbin." He said smiling at the baby.

"Knock Knock." I heard the voice of Yunho.

"Hey Hyung the others are here." He said as the rest of the members pilled in the room.

"Hyung can I hold the baby?" Jongho asked.

"Sure Jongho," I said taking hanbin from seonghwa.

seonghwa pouted. 

" Hwa rest right now you just gave birth to our baby boy," I said.

 He nodded his head.

I walked over to JongHo and handed him hanbin.

"What's his name Hyung?" he asked.

"Kim HanBin," I said

" That's perfect." All the members said trying not to upset Hanbin