Yungi

Yunho x Mingi
Smut
Requested by

1-800SugaKookies

"Hey, Yunho wait up!" I heard someone call out.

I turned around and saw Mingi the schools fuck boy.

"Uhh, what's up Mingi?" I asked.

Mingi looked away from me and rubbed the nape of his neck.

"I was wondering if you could come over to my place and tutor me in biology?" He asked.

"S-sure. What time and I need your address." I said.

"Oh here." He takes my homework writes on it and hands it back to me.

"I'll see you at eight." He said winking at me before walking away.

I stood there feeling the blood rush to my face. I turned and ran to the cafeteria. There I saw my best friend sitting in at our usual seats.

"Hey, Yunho!" I heard Taehyun yell.

I walked over to the table and sat down across from him.

"What's up Taetae?" I said taking out my phone entering the address to Mingi's house.

"Oh the usual, but do you have plans after school?" He asked taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Unfortunately I do Tae." I sighed out stealing his chips.

"What Yunho has plans and I don't what a surprise!" He said shocked almost choking on his sandwich.

"Yeah, I do Tae why is it a surprise?" I asked munching on his chips.

"Well, Yunnie you're usually at home doing your homework or helping Wooyoung with his dances." He said shrugging.

I nodded agreeing since that's the only thing I do if Taehyun is not busy with his family or boyfriend.

*RING RING*

The bell rang and I ran off to my car since I only have two periods. Woah didn't know I was smart did you.

I drove home and ran inside.

"Wooyoung!" I yelled.

"Yes!" He answered.

"I need your help!" I replied.

I heard his footsteps and he was standing right in front of me.

"Of what pleasure does my big brother need my help?" he asked with a wink.

"Well, Woo Mingi asked me to Tut-"

"Well, why didn't you say so I'm picking your outfit! Go take a shower," he said dragging me to my room.

Once Woo threw me into my room I grabbed my towel and headed into the bathroom. Turning on the shower waiting for it to get warm I strip off my clothes and hop in the shower.