JongSang

It's been three months Jongho never spent so long in the first stage of grief, and he can't tell himself to get better even though it was a little bit easier when yeosang was by his side. Jongho is truly thankful for the older being there for him when he needed him the most. But as the days pass by he didn't know how to live like a normal person. This is where yeosang came in, he helped him with anything he struggled with.

Everyday Yeosang shows up at Jongho's apartment to make sure he is out of his bed, showers, eats food and goes to school. Jongho has asked the elder boy once if he ever felt annoyed by the fact that he had to watch after him but Yeosang answered him saying that he is more than pleased to take care of the Younger. There was kindness in his smile and gentleness as he spoke to him.

Whenever his classes were over Yeosang will always wait for the younger and if Yeosang wasn't there the Younger would wait on the older. Besides Jongho wouldn't dare walk home by himself as he would make Yeosang worry about him. If it was any other day Yeosang would drag him to hang out with the other boys. Jongho didn't mind being around the boys, because he knows that yeosang is trying to cheer him up. But now when Yeosang drags him to go see the boys, he always glad to see them.

Day after day, night after night Jongho can feel the two of them getting closer. Yeosang even offered to stay at Jongho's for a while until he gets better. Jongho who grew to like Yeosang's company accepted the offer. At night when Jongho would wake up crying his eyes out the older was there for him with a warm blanket and hug. That's one thing Jongho won't experience anymore. Crying alone in the dark. The younger now can lean on yeosang. 

Right now yeosang and Jongho were sitting down having dinner, sitting the opposite of the older. Yeosang talking about his day with Jongho listening to him with a small smile on his face.

'He's such a ray of sunshine, a bright and happy person who makes other people happy.' 

Thoughts about him being a burden to Yeosang started to cloud his head making him frown. Without notice, Jongho let's out a sigh. The sigh caught Yeosang's attention making him stop mid-sentence. Yeosanfg dropped his hand on to the table softly and looked at Jongho.

"Jongho- ah are you okay?" He asked.

Jongho looked to see the concern on his face. Jongho looked back down at the food on his plate. 

"What's wrong...... is it the food? does it taste bad? I can make you something else." He said standing up.

Jongho lifts his hand and grabbed the older stopping him.

"Hyung it's okay, I just want to talk to you," Jongho whispered looking away from Yeosang.

Yeosang sat back down at the table, his eyebrow raised at the younger in curiosity and concern.

"What do you want to talk about Jongho? Do you feel sad? I can go by you ice cream." Yeosang once again spat out questions.

"No hyung i'm not sad. I just want to thank you for always being on my side. You were trying so hard to cheer me up. Every day, I never feel more grateful for your effort and never giving up on me.......I-i just don't want to be a burden." Jongho stated.

At this moment Yeosang reached across the table and grabbing Jongho's hand softly sliding his over the top of it. Both were looking in the eyes of each other with kindness. But there was something in yeosang's eyes. 

"I'm doing my best to make sure my friend is happy again and I've told you before that you are not a burden to me. Not even a little bit so don't feel like that. I also want to thank you for not shutting me out Jongie." The older replied a little hurt that he can't tell Jongho.

What Yeosang said made Jongho beam with joy and pleasure. He took his hand away from the older and looked down at his lap for a while before he said something else.

Uh, Hyung I also saw something." Jongho stated looking back up at Yeosang.

Yeosang looked him straight in the eye and hummed in reply.

"My mom, she... she gave you a letter, right? I'm sorry but I saw the letter. She said that you had a crush on and that why she asked you to take care of me. She asked you to take care of me because you love me Hyung." He said getting more confident.

Jongho grabbed yeosangs retreating hand and held it.

"I-is it true sangie? Jongho asked.

A part of Jongho wasn't ready for the rejection but the other half was ready to accept Yeosang's love as he loved Yeosang as well.

Yeosang sat there in shocked, he didn't know how to react. but his first reaction was trying to pull his hand out Jongho's grip but failed in the end.

"I-i.. yes, uhmm... I l-like you but you... I... I know that you don't like me like that, i'm just fine being your friend. I think it's better that way." Yeosang stutters, lowering his head.

The room suddenly went silent, then yeosang feel a hand cupped his face. "Hyung, I think my mom knows what she is doing. You may think like that, but honestly the more I spend time with you, I realize that I have grown to like you more than a friend should."  Jongho said softly looking at Yeosang with such love.

Yeosang looks at the younger. Jongho eyes are sparkling. It has cause yeosang heart to beat faster. He takes the younger hand and holds it to his chest. 

 "Jongho, if you're ready, can you be my boyfriend?" 

 "yes"

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This is a oneshot that someone asked me to publised but there is more like this that the person asked me to publish. I hope you look forward to it in the future.