Wooyoung

Wooyoung x fem!reader
The princess and the duck 🦆😂🤫
Requested by witexlies
As a little kid, Prince Wooyoung's parents would always warn him that if he didn't find true love by the time he was eighteen that he would turn into a duck, And today was the day before he would turn into a duck.
"Seonghwa Hyung why can't I find my love?" he asked his friend.

"Wooyung she might not be a princess have you ever thought about that? If I were you I would go to the Village and look for here seeing as there are only Twenty minutes left till midnight," seonghwa advised his friend.

"You're right Seonghwa hyung! I shall go look for her in the Village," he said running off.

But Wooyoung quickly turning around running back to seonghwa hugging him and saying a quick thank you before running off to go explore the village.

He tried to look for girls that were his type and girls that are not. Wooyoung looked at his watch.
11:50pm
Wooyoung ran to the field. Once he reached the field he was out of breath. Trying to catch his breath he heard someone singing. He walked towards the voice to find out who it belongs to. Wooyoung stops in front of a oak tree to see a young girl maybe two years younger than him and four inches shorter than him.

"Excuse me miss?" He called out to the lady.

The girl turned around and her eyes widened with shock.

"Oh prince Wooyoung what can I do for you?" She asks walking over to him.

Wooyoung took a deep breath in and out before responding to her.

"I think you might be my true love who can save me from my curse." He said looking at his watch.

Oh shit! Two minutes till midnight?!?!

"What's you name miss?" I asked.

"Kang Y/n and I'll help since I like you." She says smiling.

She looks Wooyoung in the eye and asked him a question.

" what do I need to do? And what will happen if I can't help you?" She asked.

" you see y/n if you can help me you would marry me and if you can't I will become a duck..."He trailed off.

"But what you need to do is kiss me now it's almost midnight hurry!" He panicked.
Y/n lean to his lips and kissed him. Their lips moving in sync. The clock in the square can be heard in the distance saying it's now midnight.

Y/n and Wooyoung felt a tingle and wind blowing. Next thing they feel like they're being lifted into the air. After the kisses ended y/n looked at Wooyoung who was now in a blow tux and wearing a crown. When y/n looked at herself she was wearing a blue fitting dress with a sliver tiara.

"Wooyoung am I a princess now that I kissed you?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes you are y/n we were technically married since you saved me from my curse." He smiled.

"I'm happy I helped you but even if you were a duck I would still love you!" She said beaming.

" your so cute coming on y/n we have to have a official wedding!" He said grabbing her arm dragging her off to his castle in the moonlight.
—————————————————
Hey my Lyrics!
Princess and the duck is a inside joke between me and witexlies . And you will never know the great jokes about ducks 🦆 😂
Bye Lyrics until next time!