Seongsan

Seongsan x fem!reader
Threesome smut

"Peace, at last, I can't rest," I said falling backward on our bed.

For the last two nights, San was upset at me for letting my best friend flirt with me. So I'm going to make him made even though he hangs out with seonghwa.

I laid on the bed and untied my robe my dark green bra and thong on matching. Quickly grabbing my phone opening Snapchat and sending it to San. After a good three minutes of me laying on the bed feeling myself grow wet from think about San and Seonghwa. I've wanted to have a threesome with my boyfriend's friend for a while now.

*Bing*
I grabbed my phone and saw that San sent a snapback. I opened it and gasped.

I sent one back to him

(Pretend that she's wearing a green bra

(Pretend that she's wearing a green bra. She some random girl I think she cute 🥵)

I threw my phone away from myself and turned over on my side thinking about what Seonghwa and San would do to me. Reaching my hand down to my pussy I rubbed my clit slowly letting out soft moans.

"that's beautiful y/n but when we start you going to be a mess." I heard San say.

I opened my eyes and say San standing next to Seonghwa. Who was licking his lips while looking at me up and down?

"Seonghwa why are you just standing we came to teach her a lesson." San walking over to me kissing my neck.

Moans falling out until I felt something wet on my pussy looking down I saw Seonghwa eating me out looking me in the eye.

"Ahh, seonghwa!" I moaned out feeling myself get closer to release.

I cummed all over his face. He got up and licked the cum that was around his face looking me dead in the eye.

"How will we do this san?" Seonghwa asked.

I looked at both of them trying to catch my breath.

" How both we both fuck her." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm down for that San," Seonghwa said looking me in the eyes.

Watching them crawled on to the bed and over to me, they opened my legs and San slid in first letting out a soft groan.

"This is going to hurt baby," Seonghwa said.

"Don't worry about it seonghwa Y/n doesn't mind pain." He smirked.

He slid in with san and after he was in they both looked at each other and nodded. Moving together they rubbed all the right place making me moan out in delight.

"Shit San when you said her pussy feels like heaven you weren't lying." Seonghwa groans.

"When do I ever lie about Y/n." He groans out in pleasure.

"Daddy, Master I'm going to cum." I moaned out feeling my stomach tighten.

"Cum baby we're right behind you." They said.

With them saying that I released on their dicks and they released in me. Pulling out and laying on either side of me. 

"Damn that was fun!" San says.

"Yes, it was," I answered.

"Now y/n we have a question for you," San said.

I hummed in reply.

"Will you accept Seonghwa Hyung into our relationship?" he asked.

"Yes Sannie," I answered.

_____________________________________________________

HEY LYRICS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?